Page 24 of 24 First ... 142021222324
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    It's those damn assault knives again.

But if they just ban those, and cut free speech, the problem will be solved in no time.
    Technically they already cut free speech. Remember the guy who got arrested for posting a vid of his Hitler dog??

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Let us Marketers decide and dictate legal matters since we define and dictate the products.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    ROFL at "muckraker"...
    Pro: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...lived-and-died

Con: https://www.atheists.org/activism/re...d-jesus-exist/

So, basically, when you throw out the obvious shenangshen, you're left with a major sect springing up within 20-40 years of the death of some guy. This sect was big news in Rome within 70 years, and none of the surviving critical accounts directly cast doubt on his existence. On the opposite side, absolutely no details of his life or death come frome a remotely credible source, it's entirely possible he was not crucified, but stoned to death.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Bjj
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post

So, basically, when you throw out the obvious shenangshen, you're left with a major sect springing up within 20-40 years of the death of some guy. This sect was big news in Rome within 70 years, and none of the surviving critical accounts directly cast doubt on his existence. On the opposite side, absolutely no details of his life or death come frome a remotely credible source, it's entirely possible he was not crucified, but stoned to death.
    There were a few problems with the first link. Mentions a jewish historian named ‘jesephus flavious’, im no scholar but that doesnt sound like a jewish name. There was no real sources for this article, it was more of an opinion piece.

Second link i stopped reading halfway through. It was more of the same **** as the first link.

The thing about saying jesus didnt exist because theres no accurate dates is well because depiction of time 2000 years ago isnt as accurate as now, hell his life/death is used as a marking point for dating ****. Also there are many famous people in history whos exact life dates werent accurate or at the very least estimated based on texts ect, guess they must be made up too.

Im not debating religion or any religious exploits he may or may have not done. But the arguments presented are weak.

Also wtf has this got to do with knives in england?
    Last edited by Kravbizarre; 4/17/2018 7:18pm at .

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Jesus lived, and died. 300 years later, Theodosius co-opted Jesus, neo-Judaism, and combined them with then present-day pagan rituals observed by the great unwashed in order to form Catholicism; it's like the One Ring, only real, and less tangible, but more dangerous.

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by Kravbizarre View Post
    There were a few problems with the first link. Mentions a jewish historian named ‘jesephus flavious’, im no scholar but that doesnt sound like a jewish name. There was no real sources for this article, it was more of an opinion piece.

Second link i stopped reading halfway through. It was more of the same **** as the first link.

The thing about saying jesus didnt exist because theres no accurate dates is well because depiction of time 2000 years ago isnt as accurate as now, hell his life/death is used as a marking point for dating ****. Also there are many famous people in history whos exact life dates werent accurate or at the very least estimated based on texts ect, guess they must be made up too.

Im not debating religion or any religious exploits he may or may have not done. But the arguments presented are weak.

Also wtf has this got to do with knives in england?
    Look up Joseph ben Matthias...

Style
    Bjj
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Look up Joseph ben Matthias...
    Cheers for that. So a semi jew with nobility on his mothers side, fights romans then defects. Then writes about many things including a theory on jesus. some supportive arguments for and against joseph’s theory. Ok cool, still not a fan.

To retort. We had knives in england, then **** refugees, then **** muslims and now we’re at jesus never existed. “look into it” - eddie bravo

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Jesus lived, and died. 300 years later, Theodosius co-opted Jesus, neo-Judaism, and combined them with then present-day pagan rituals observed by the great unwashed in order to form Catholicism; it's like the One Ring, only real, and less tangible, but more dangerous.
    Lol quoted for truth.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post

TLDR
    https://youtu.be/yRDOrCFIY4c
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Yes indeed
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Page 24 of 24 First ... 142021222324