Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Style
    Professional Street Punk

Help with training plan

Practical information:
    The title says it all. I am looking for help with a training plan. I mostly want upper body exercises, and I own a pair of adjustable dumbells - also going to buy a punchin bag(probably). It would be nice if you could help with a diet to go alongside it. Any exercise helps, and you dont need to post a training plan neither. I am mostly looking for good exercises for different body parts.

All the information you would ever want about this stupid training plan:
    Like all schools our school has the cool kids gang who thinks they own the place. They talk smack about everybody, and at this part its driving me crazy. I am strong enough to take them on (1v1) but since the gangmentalty is strong with these, I know they will bitch to their stronger friends about this(which I dont know if I can take beat).
    I know little about punching, but I know my judo really well(ne waza). Probably the best grappler at my school apart form this gang **** bjj guy( never tried, but I would most likely win... for now). recently this polish gang kid started calling me gay, names, and talking **** about me infront of everybody. I have taken the beating for a long time, but I am kinda looking for revenge now. A year with polish shittalking can drive anyone mad.
    Right when the school ends (final day) I will "challange" him to a street fight (If you help me I might film and upload this). I could win now, but I dont want to take any chances here. My honor is on the line. What I want is strength training and advice about how to hit and ****. Any thips you know would be fine tho, as said in the practical information

I have about a year to get in shape, please, any advice would be nice
    Hope what I am writing makes sense. If it doesn't, feel free to ask

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Holy Moment, is that you ?
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadMyNameOut View Post
    I am mostly looking for good exercises for different body parts.
    Done. https://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by huge View Post
    I haven't dug through it much but that looks like handy link to have book marked in general.
    Thank you.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    Pushups, pull ups, pushups and dips for upper body. 3 days a week, since you are young still.

Squats and footwork drills for legs. 2-3 days a week.

Train in boxing and grappling. Don't buy a heavy bag. Go to a boxing gym. Spar with people and learn footwork. That is time better spent at this point.

Do all of that for the year of training that you have. Then here is your master strategy:

On the last day of school, after school lets out, find the guy you have a problem with. When you see him, walk the other way. Go home and forget about him. Do not let this bully control your mind and emotions. Do not let this guy manipulate you into making a bad decision in life. Use the experience to motivate you to buckle down and work harder in school. Then work harder in your job. Become successful in life. Enjoy the things life has to offer. In 10 years you will not even remember who this guy is. But he will remember you when he sees how successful you are in life and he is still an asshole picking on people. Then hire him to wash your car on weekends.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Style
    Professional Street Punk
    No, I'm not holy moment. Neither am I thePinkMan

Style
    Boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I haven't dug through it much but that looks like handy link to have book marked in general.
    Thank you.
    It is handy. I wasn't trying to be a dick.

Entirely.

Style
    Professional Street Punk
    Thank you! You're right. Thanks for all the help!

Style
    Professional Street Punk
    That's such a handy link lol, thanks a lot.

Style
    Judo
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    Pushups, pull ups, pushups and dips for upper body. 3 days a week, since you are young still.

Squats and footwork drills for legs. 2-3 days a week.

Train in boxing and grappling. Don't buy a heavy bag. Go to a boxing gym. Spar with people and learn footwork. That is time better spent at this point.

Do all of that for the year of training that you have. Then here is your master strategy:

On the last day of school, after school lets out, find the guy you have a problem with. When you see him, walk the other way. Go home and forget about him. Do not let this bully control your mind and emotions. Do not let this guy manipulate you into making a bad decision in life. Use the experience to motivate you to buckle down and work harder in school. Then work harder in your job. Become successful in life. Enjoy the things life has to offer. In 10 years you will not even remember who this guy is. But he will remember you when he sees how successful you are in life and he is still an asshole picking on people. Then hire him to wash your car on weekends.
    Truth!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last