Style
    Kendo

Lee Dong Hee's 'Realistic Taekwondo'

https://youtu.be/DtRqpQzy3qQ

Thoughts?

He's been gathering attention for quite a while with his students having competed in kickboxing tournaments.
    Last edited by dhkim030203; 3/08/2018 7:11am at .

Style
    taekkyon, judo
    Most of the videos on his YouTube channel consist of the usual compliant demos and exercises. There's no way to draw any useful conclusions from those, except that Lee is good at doing demos. I saw a few videos with competition "highlights", like this one:

It's good that they're working with more liberal rulesets than standard KTF, but I couldn't see any of the cool techniques Lee shows in his other videos. It looked like pretty standard kickboxing practice to me. Then there's stuff like this:

Who cares?

Style
    street paddleboarding
    Quote Originally Posted by TNMP View Post
    Most of the videos on his YouTube channel consist of the usual compliant demos and exercises. There's no way to draw any useful conclusions from those, except that Lee is good at doing demos. I saw a few videos with competition "highlights", like this one:

It's good that they're working with more liberal rulesets than standard KTF, but I couldn't see any of the cool techniques Lee shows in his other videos. It looked like pretty standard kickboxing practice to me. Then there's stuff like this:

Who cares?
    There sure was a lot of leading off with a rear leg roundhouse kick followed by a bunch of flat footed punching going on in that sparring.