Page 1 of 5 12345 Last
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Can't weave a sucker punch from a guy that's got 60+ pounds and 4 inches on you, in a tight space, no less. You eat that ****, and hope there's enough strength in your legs to walk when he's gone. Dude didn't freeze up, he was TKO before he even knew what the **** happened to him.

that cut to slow-mo at the end made me think this was gonna be one of those thug life videos. i am many disappoint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Lift a lot of weights and sexually assault anyone who tries step to you. Flip the script. Watch that fight turn to flight when you go for penetration.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Just for future reference dude..... when you are doing it right you don't soil your under-roos when you nail chicks.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Have you not seen enough full contact standing knockouts to know somebody can be on their feet and unable to defend himself? That guy looks like he was unable to even locate the attacker, much less react.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by BeautifulSpring View Post
    So what would you have done in his place?
    Speaking for myself, I'd wonder what the **** just happened, and then lay down for a quick nap.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    So what would you have done in his place?
    Every single human alive who didn't see and identify the threat in advanced would have been smashed to some degree.

Depending on the moon phase and how much their cat pooped yesterday would dictate the exact angle and impact which would then affect the effects of the blow. I personally would use my medium length street sword and cut him down mid rush with a TikaMasala Strike to the radial nerve directly between his eyes.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by huge View Post
    Speaking for myself, I'd wonder what the **** just happened, and then lay down for a quick nap.
    naps are dangerous if you're concussed. g ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Lift a lot of weights and sexually assault anyone who tries step to you. Flip the script. Watch that fight turn to flight when you go for penetration.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Just for future reference dude..... when you are doing it right you don't soil your under-roos when you nail chicks.

Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    Isn't this the theoretical situation we all hope alive training will help us get through, though? The victim doesn't look to have been literally knocked unconscious, he just froze up at the first hit, and absorbed everything from the attacker's flailing. There's that saying that the majority of people have no idea how to handle actually being struck in the face
    Getting sucker punched by a much bigger guy will generally ruin most plans and experience. The only thing to be learned from this is don’t turn your back on a bigger guy you’ve been exchanging longing glances with over a packed train carriage.

Situational and spacial awareness yo!!
    Ne Obliviscaris

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Isn't this the theoretical situation we all hope alive training will help us get through, though? The victim doesn't look to have been literally knocked unconscious, he just froze up at the first hit, and absorbed everything from the attacker's flailing. There's that saying that the majority of people have no idea how to handle actually being struck in the face
    Is this what we are training for? Hmmmm..... not really. If he wasn't knocked out clean on the first hit it's by shear luck. Pretty much all my training friends could KO me from behind when I am not looking or prepared for something in a crowd. I could do it pretty much any human as well. The only thing that would keep your lights on in this situation is luck. You're lucky if the guy doesn't have big power.
    Maybe he froze? Maybe he was in zombie mode after the first shot and he has no recollection of the event?

This was a predator vs prey type scenario. The video doesn't show us if "the prey" should have known he was being hunted. The training that maybe would have saved him a head ache is learning to read the situation a bit better before he was ambushed.
    "winning" A violent attack is going home.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs View Post
    Getting sucker punched by a much bigger guy will generally ruin most plans and experience. The only thing to be learned from this is don’t turn your back on a bigger guy you’ve been exchanging longing glances with over a packed train carriage.

Situational and spacial awareness yo!!
    And don't do the whole dirty look thing to anybody. Sucker punch is the least bad thing...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Ha! Tikka masala is an Indian chicken dish, not a sword technique. You don't know nothing about real martial arts.
    Shows what you know. TikaMasala Strike is a fool proof strike taught by Jesus DeFruitegio out of South Baralava Bolivia. One of the greatest Mexican Swordsman to grace the face of this planet.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last