Thread: ViaGen Pets

Style
    all things in Moderation

ViaGen Pets

You know at first I thought this was another Bonsai Kitty or some con that Barbara Streisand was in on, but it turns out it is "legit".

They offer Dog Cloning and Cat Cloning. Blake Russell (the owner) owns cloned horses.
    Blake leads ViaGen Pets’ work to deliver genetic preservation and cloning services to pet owners. Blake also personally runs an equine breeding program at his own ranch in the Texas Hill Country, where he and his family take care of his prized cloned stallion Pure Tailor Fit–a clone of Tailor Fit–the two-time AQHA Racing World Champion.

Blake has had a successful 20 year career in the animal genetics business–working in more than fifteen countries–and has been responsible for sales, marketing, business development, general management and operations. Blake received his B.S. in Animal Science from Oklahoma State University and his MBA from Emory University.
    The sales pitches and the marketing material is what reeks of authenticity. It is so clumsy and bad that is must have been made by someone who is bad at the job but has obviously been exposed the brainwa... standard Marketing course load. So it made me dig a little deeper.

Our Values & Mission

ViaGen Pets is committed to the health and well-being of each and every dog and cat with whom we work. That commitment is the foundation of every effort we make. Our team includes leading scientists, and we believe that moving the promising and exciting area of animal genetic research forward will benefit all animals.

We understand and respect the unique love that our clients have for their pets and we are dedicated to delivering outstanding service and results.

Cedar Park, Texas huh? That sounds familiar. Anyone in the area?

I can firmly say that either: the world we all feared has come to be or the future is now and it is weird.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    I'm in CP. That chick's eyes are... creepy as ****. What the hell?

Also, I am disappoint that you didn't invoke MechaStreisand, yet.

(edit) also, this is fake. None of those people have an authentic, thick, Texas accent. I call shenanigans!

Style
    all things in Moderation
    The more I read and research on these people the more I feel like I am trapped in some weird Longmire/CSI fanfic crossover timeline.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Phrost should go interview these folks. Or me. Or both. I'm maybe 5 mins closer, but he's got actual biomed experience.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Phrost should go interview these folks. Or me. Or both. I'm maybe 5 mins closer, but he's got actual biomed experience.
    They seem great. Do it.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994