Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT

Choriok - Russian Martial Art

I imagine somewhere on here this **** has been posted, but I searched for "Choriok" and nothing came up. For context, you'd have seen these idiots before, but maybe not seen the name, or you have, I don't know you so...

Anyway, take a look at this fucked up base head pageantry:

Am I missing something? Did we miss this or was it named something other than "Choriok"? I thought Systema was high grade bullshit.

I mean, my god, how in the blue **** does someone even think they are doing anything remotely effective. I am thoroughly confused and am wondering if it is a troll job on or by Systema followers.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Idiot/Mentally Ill or Troll Pretending to be a Idiot/Mentally Ill.
    The world may never know or care.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Bjj
    Lol i know this guy. His videos pop up every now and again on some martials pages i like on facebook. I always thought he was just pretending to do kung fu and didnt think there was actually a name for this fuckery.

Whats strange is how some videos theres other people in on this ****. Judging by the movements especially in the last video and how singlet guy is spaced out, im convinced they are having an acid trip.
    Last edited by Kravbizarre; 2/22/2018 11:48pm at .

Style
    Muay Thai/Wrestling
    That’s just the kind of crazy **** Russians do when they are drunk... which, admittedly, is most of the time.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Mentally Ill, Heavenly Impaired.
    You say potato I say vodka, could be lack of sleep and meth. A strong hallucinogenic could do that too. So could boredom or head trauma. I mean there are thousands of possibilities.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    That's some pretty weird **** right there.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Style
    Cardio
    That guy did way too many drugs in the nineties. He's videoing his acid rave flashbacks.
    Train hard, fight easy.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    I imagine somewhere on here this **** has been posted, but I searched for "Choriok" and nothing came up. For context, you'd have seen these idiots before, but maybe not seen the name, or you have, I don't know you so...

Anyway, take a look at this fucked up base head pageantry:

Am I missing something? Did we miss this or was it named something other than "Choriok"? I thought Systema was high grade bullshit.

I mean, my god, how in the blue **** does someone even think they are doing anything remotely effective. I am thoroughly confused and am wondering if it is a troll job on or by Systema followers.
    Love the cool woodstove in the background !

A dojo with a woodstove...I've often imagined having one...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    If he actually made contact with that katana, it would have fallen right out of his hand.

Style
    Kali
    Ferret style, if done properly no can defense!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last