Page 14 of 14 First ... 41011121314
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Damn Skippy. Not one more fucking inch. We should repeal the NFA.
    We should. We won't, because "we," always lose the information war. I do not have a solution for that. The biggest organization going for gun rights is now a Russian tool... surprised? "We," are not well-equipped for this fight.

Style
    CQC
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    We should. We won't, because "we," always lose the information war. I do not have a solution for that. The biggest organization going for gun rights is now a Russian tool... surprised? "We," are not well-equipped for this fight.
    NRA doesn't give a ratfuck about gun rights. The SAF, GOA, and FPC are doing a lot more these days.

Style
    xingyi
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    I'll admit to being fear mongered too in that instance, also. When everyone was freaking out that Obama was going to ban guns and ammo and everything, I bought a **** ton of bullets and powder. I also bought a bunch of .22 but that was because you couldn't find any when people were buying pallets full for no damned reason.

B-U-T I didn't go any pay 5 times the price of an AR when they sold out in America. I know people who did that, and it was crazy. Especially because the price of parts didn't go up and you could still build one for $400.
    Yes, but did you remain that way the entire 8 years? Buying into fear is one thing, there was evidence to believe it was true, repeating it for an entire presidency is fear mongering.

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    NRA doesn't give a ratfuck about gun rights. The SAF, GOA, and FPC are doing a lot more these days.
    Dude, you just proved my point.

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Yes, but did you remain that way the entire 8 years? Buying into fear is one thing, there was evidence to believe it was true, repeating it for an entire presidency is fear mongering.
    No. I got my CCW renewed real quick before he went in because everyone thought that was going to get more difficult. Then bought ammo and sat back. When I started seeing the writing on the wall I just watched the show and ARs go for ridiculous prices. I did take advantage when the rush went away and the gun prices dropped. It got a real good deal on a Shield 9mm.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Style
    CQC
    Dude, you just proved my point.
    Did I though? I don't think it's a gun rights org anymore. It's just the arm of the GOP that appeals to fudds.

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Did I though? I don't think it's a gun rights org anymore. It's just the arm of the GOP that appeals to fudds.
    ILA still does good work, is fighting the good fight.

Style
    CQC
    ILA still does good work, is fighting the good fight.
    Not on bumpstocks they didn't. That's a big deal because they banned bumpstocks by redefining what a machine gun is. And they aren't doing **** in Oregon, California, or Washington.

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Not on bumpstocks they didn't. That's a big deal because they banned bumpstocks by redefining what a machine gun is. And they aren't doing **** in Oregon, California, or Washington.
    You are correct, they didn't really get into the bump-stock fray, at all, at least not recently.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/2018...nitiative-1639
    https://www.nraila.org/articles/2018...e-restrictions

Style
    CQC
    You are correct, they didn't really get into the bump-stock fray, at all, at least not recently.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/2018...nitiative-1639
    https://www.nraila.org/articles/2018...e-restrictions
    So they did make a token effort neat. A failure to oppose an executive redefinition of gun legislation is absolutely a major failure though.

Page 14 of 14 First ... 41011121314