Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT

UFOs in PNW? Again?

Still going through this, there's a lot to digest. Hours of FOIA audio and video about a mysterious flight from October, 2017. At the very least, it's a neat glimpse into the world of air traffic control.

Did they deliver the goods? No, I don't think so (I haven't hit the end, but I'm pretty sure CNN would have been all "Alien Contact," if it was truthy). But, there's definitely some Area-51 type conspiracy **** going on, here. So, clear your Netflix queues, boys and girls and gender-alternative pronouns, and watch this:

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone...15s-scrambling

Style
    all things in Moderation
    *puke*

I am sure there are unidentified things in the air. Unidentified to the average citizen.

End of story have a great day.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Style
    Bjj, mma
    To quote dr steven greer from an interview:

“If some of these ufos doing 90 degree turns at high speeds are ours, what are we doing using jets and rockets still?”

https://youtu.be/hwwtxHEI0Wc

(He says it almost at the end)

Its a good point. I think its more applicable to somone whos an absolute denier that theres other life in the universe.

Style
    CQC
    I saw a crop circle in the parking lot at work today. Is normal.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    I saw a crop circle in the parking lot at work today. Is normal.
    Growing crops in your parking lot? No, no it isn't.

Must be an Oregon thing.

Style
    CQC
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    Growing crops in your parking lot? No, no it isn't.

Must be an Oregon thing.
    It was snow. Harvesting it involves abandoning your car somewhere on the highway.