Page 2 of 2 First 12

Style
    Bjj
    Since we are talking about time travel. Interstellar was fucked up in that regard. I had so many questions at the end.

Style
    Mixed
    This John Carpenter cult classic has the same themes. Messages from the future to stop an apocalypse yesterday.

Alice Cooper was in the movie, along with Donald Pleasence (Halloween) and Victor Wong (Egg Chen from Big Trouble in Little China) who plays an MIT physics professor and his team trying to stop Lucifer.

Last edited by W. Rabbit; 2/20/2018 8:50pm at .

Style
    Bjj
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    This John Carpenter cult classic has the same themes. Messages from the future to stop an apocalypse yesterday.

Alice Cooper was in the movie, along with Donald Pleasence (Halloween) and Victor Wong (Egg Chen from Big Trouble in Little China) who plays an MIT physics professor and his team trying to stop Lucifer.

**** that actually looks good (love 80s films), lol there was a good 20 seconds where the trailer was people flying through windows.

The old asian guy is classic, hes actually in one of my favourite eddie murphy films ‘the golden child’.

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Despite all the time-travel talk with R Sparrow et al, I don't really see it as an explanation. I think eigenstate is probably a better way to explain the story. Yeah, I know, the authors said blah blah. And, it doesn't detract from the movie, at all. They just didn't communicate it very well, imo.

Tomorrow, S.Darko, maybe I'll change my mind.

Also (sorry, Devil) Mary McDonnell was and is a hottie. I'd totally get velvet from the president of the 12 colonies.

Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Despite all the time-travel talk with R Sparrow et al, I don't really see it as an explanation. I think eigenstate is probably a better way to explain the story. Yeah, I know, the authors said blah blah. And, it doesn't detract from the movie, at all. They just didn't communicate it very well, imo.

Tomorrow, S.Darko, maybe I'll change my mind.

Also (sorry, Devil) Mary McDonnell was and is a hottie. I'd totally get velvet from the president of the 12 colonies.
    I kind of liked her rough frontier look from Dances with Wolves.

Style
    Judo
    Reading this I'm gonna have to re watch Donnie darko and actually watch s darko. I've got it somewhere. Remember watching it when I was young and an idiot i will probably enjoy it more this time.

Primer was is an interesting little time travel movie kind of cold but i liked the smaller scale.

Page 2 of 2 First 12