Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT

Australian Militia? Man, we'd be...

... absolutely fucked.

Holy ****, this is fucking classic. Check out this dude at around the 5 minute mark cracking out some of the best nunchaku since Bruce Lee.

Just because they're paranoid, doesn't mean people aren't out to get them.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

Style
    BJJ, MMA
    Oh my.

3 thoughts.

1. Where the **** do they find these people?

2. What was Nunchaku man's accent?

3. Something something Victorian ice epidemic?
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Style
    BJJ, MMA
    Also, did they say Cranbourne? Isn't that like next to Frankston? It's hardly rural.
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    This yielded a whole series of Melbourne's derro underground from a dude named Adam Kane, exposing just how disgusting those southerners really are.

Just another nail in the coffin in my dim opinion of the Greater Melbourne area.
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    I <3 Battlefields...

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by cualltaigh View Post
    Also, did they say Cranbourne? Isn't that like next to Frankston? It's hardly rural.
    But it used to be rural right? They said that was the problem, with the crime increase and the crazies with the tristaff and nunchucks, the whole encroaching civilization bit.

I quite like the retired officer and psychologist take on things tho.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Style
    Bjj, mma
    Nunchuck guy is actually an actor so his apparent stupidity cant be taken seriously, as for the bow man. Apparently there was more footage where he was sound but the negative light makes a more entertaining story.

Scumshine, didnt watch the video but dont need to. The area is a hole. St albans, melton, broadmeadowns (especially the ‘broady bronx’ area), west meadows, frankston, footscray, glenroy, hadfield and st kilda are all **** hole areas (st kilda has a high dollar value but is junky central sometimes). Cranbourne had a serious drug issue (not sure if it still does), used to be heroin but moved to ice aka meth. There are what i call secondary shithole areas for example fawkner. Hasnt got a drug problem but you need a fucking passport when you enter cos its essentially the middle east. The **** area to good area ratio is beginning to become equal which is the bad thing. Keep importing foreigners from war zones australia.

Sydney has its share of scumbag areas too.

Style
    BJJ, MMA
    But it used to be rural right?
    Certainly outer-suburban, but you'd have to go back a fair bit to try and call it rural.
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Style
    Punch and Grab
    See, this is what happens when you let Tasmanians come to the mainland

Seriously though, sounds like the bow guy admitted to opening fire on 2 individuals without good reason, looking forward to seeing how that one plays out

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Quote Originally Posted by Bar Humbug View Post
    See, this is what happens when you let Tasmanians come to the mainland

Seriously though, sounds like the bow guy admitted to opening fire on 2 individuals without good reason, looking forward to seeing how that one plays out
    He should have nothing to worry about, crimes aren't real unless they're committed with a firearm.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulMechanic
    Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    Quote Originally Posted by Kravbizarre View Post
    Nunchuck guy is actually an actor so his apparent stupidity cant be taken seriously, as for the bow man. Apparently there was more footage where he was sound but the negative light makes a more entertaining story.

Scumshine, didnt watch the video but dont need to. The area is a hole. St albans, melton, broadmeadowns (especially the ‘broady bronx’ area), west meadows, frankston, footscray, glenroy, hadfield and st kilda are all **** hole areas (st kilda has a high dollar value but is junky central sometimes). Cranbourne had a serious drug issue (not sure if it still does), used to be heroin but moved to ice aka meth. There are what i call secondary shithole areas for example fawkner. Hasnt got a drug problem but you need a fucking passport when you enter cos its essentially the middle east. The **** area to good area ratio is beginning to become equal which is the bad thing. Keep importing foreigners from war zones australia.

Sydney has its share of scumbag areas too.
    I'm fully aware of the scumbagginess of certain areas of Sydney, I used to contribute to it. It's why I moved to the sunshine state (not the same Sunshine as in the above "doco"). I needed to make sure the entire eastern seaboard had scummy elements.
    I <3 Battlefields...