Page 2 of 2 First 12

Style
    Between styles
    I really liked the fight choreography, but the camerawork tended to hide the good choreography rather than portray it.

Style
    Muay Thai
    I enjoyed it more than the last few Marvel films I've seen. Some of the fights were pretty good and I liked the idea of the ritual fight where the ring gets smaller every time one of them goes down. There was a lot of that weird action movie thing where people block a punch, then wait a second before they punch back though

Style
    cultural appropriation
    I like the early fights in the waterfall arena and Killmonger's fight with T'challa without the suit at said place as cool, I havent seen many mainstream action movies where people actually attack around the back of legs and use the blade for anything other than hitting other peoples blades tbh. Nice crippling cuts.

The fight with the Wakanda soldiers while Eric was in the leopard suit was also very nice, but his actual vs T'Challa fight was a clusterfuck visually due to using dark enviroments with dark suited characters and rapid cuts with close ups

Page 2 of 2 First 12