Striking to set up throws/grappling

Just curious what is out there in terms of techniques. And my Google fu is not as strong as it used to be. Anyone know of some good examples (from MMA maybe?) of people setting up a throw or takedown from striking or countering strikes? Especially things like jabs and straights and such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Style
    Judo and HEMA
    https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...edown+finishes

There be some enhanced google-fu.

Now go forth and train.

Style
    Combat Sambo
    Look into Combat Sambo

Style
    Punch and Grab
    Quote Originally Posted by remington50 View Post
    Just curious what is out there in terms of techniques. And my Google fu is not as strong as it used to be. Anyone know of some good examples (from MMA maybe?) of people setting up a throw or takedown from striking or countering strikes? Especially things like jabs and straights and such.

Recommend that you listen to Jack Slack podcast, I can't recall which one he breaks down entries into a clinch in specifically, it's there if you look he speaks about it for a while, but in general he's excellent at addressing questions like these and providing good examples.

Quote Originally Posted by Bar Humbug View Post
    Recommend that you listen to Jack Slack podcast, I can't recall which one he breaks down entries into a clinch in specifically, it's there if you look he speaks about it for a while, but in general he's excellent at addressing questions like these and providing good examples.
    I shall. Coaching a tourney this weekend (Iím injured atm and the highest belt that can travel and all competitors are white belts anyway lol). I shall use this. Thanks.