Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. #11
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ripton, MA
    Posts
    13,809
    Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    I wonder, do people such as this actually exist in the real world or is it merely an internet thing? You would assume the challenge of walking AND breathing simultaneously would thing the herd considerably.
    They're even uglier in the real world. The internet actually makes them into caricatures. Some of the most violent, vicious, and criminal trolls online use cute frog memes to hide their real, ugly faces.

    My money is on Lordfedicus being a weak willed douchebag who got bored in the Breitbart comments section and decided to roll dice here, not realizing how bad that idea was.

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    9
    Style
    Dutch kb
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    I wonder, do people such as this actually exist in the real world or is it merely an internet thing? You would assume the challenge of walking AND breathing simultaneously would thing the herd considerably.

    Would you care to challenge my statements or will acting like condescending pos?

    Would you care to elaborate? Did you raise a single point on your own?

    Where do you hold your economic degrees from?

    I can show you mine

  3. #13
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ripton, MA
    Posts
    13,809
    Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordfedicus View Post
    Would you care to challenge my statements or will acting like condescending pos?

    Would you care to elaborate? Did you raise a single point on your own?

    Where do you hold your economic degrees from?

    I can show you mine
    Do it. The higher the resolution the better.

    Can't he be a condescending POS AND challenge your statements at the same time? For some of us it's not really an option.

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    9
    Style
    Dutch kb
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    They're even uglier in the real world. The internet actually makes them into caricatures. Some of the most violent, vicious, and criminal trolls online use cute frog memes to hide their real, ugly faces.

    My money is on Lordfedicus being a weak willed douchebag who got bored in the Breitbart comments section and decided to roll dice here, not realizing how bad that idea was.
    Actually you're butt hurt because I called you on your anti Trump rhetoric solely based on the information granted to you by anonymous sources courtesy of wapo and nyt. But you and Sharma can enjoy your little circle jerk cause ad hominem attacks with fingers crossed your little cavalry will come to your defense appears to be your "strategy". It appears ive come to reddit!!! So fucking terrified (and they also have much better ma conversation)

    Actually I came to this site to discuss martial arts because I thought it was about martial arts and realized the person you hate so much... Trump is literally the only content on your forums... 1000+ pages on trump... literally all you have... wanna talk **** about me? At least i don't sit on a dead site hanging on to the president I hate with every fiber of my body As my sole content... that and someone larping as heuristic couldn't forget that joke thread.

    So try making your martial arts site about martial arts don't get mad cause I comment on one of 3 active threads on a dying website.

    Ps... if I said "anonymous sources close to the situation indicate chi balls are more deadly than nuclear bombs" you would call me crazy. Yet these same anonymous sources can say something bad about Trump (who I didn't vote for but wish I had) and you buy bullshido from them by the letter.

    You would think a major poster on a site meant to "sniff through the ****" would be a bit more skeptical of fake investigations and "anonymous sources" as information sources.

    I would just keep posting links to the fang shen do thread. I'm sure you know this but they've relaunched.
    Last edited by Lordfedicus; 2/18/2018 4:35pm at .

  5. #15
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ripton, MA
    Posts
    13,809
    Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordfedicus View Post
    solely based on the information granted to you by anonymous sources courtesy of wapo and nyt.
    Those weren't my sources. My source was the government of Puerto Rico, obviously.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordfedicus View Post
    But you and Sharma can enjoy your little circle jerk cause ad hominem attacks with fingers crossed your little cavalry will come to your defense appears to be your "strategy". It appears ice come to reddit!!! So fucking terrified (and they also have much better ma conversation)
    It's called circle jerking and if you want to do that, I suggest MAP for martial arts, and yes, Reddit for everything else.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordfedicus View Post
    Actually I came to this site to discuss martial arts because I thought it was about martial arts and realized the person you hate so much... Trump is literally the only content on your forums... that and someone larping as heuristic.
    Trump is the biggest Bullshidoka in Earth's history. If he was a martial artist he'd have more dan than Bob Yoder (RIP).

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordfedicus View Post
    So try making your martial arts site about martial arts don't get mad cause I comment on one of 3 active threads on a dying website.
    This is an archival site. How could it possibly die as long as the backups are fresh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordfedicus View Post
    you buy bullshido from them by the letter.
    Which bullshido is that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordfedicus View Post
    You would think a major poster on a site meant to "sniff through the ****" would be a bit more skeptical of fake investigations and "anonymous sources" as information sources.
    Right now I'm skeptical of you more than anything. Be careful what you wish for.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordfedicus View Post
    I would just kee9 posting links to the fang shen do thread.
    You should.

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,803
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordfedicus View Post
    Would you care to challenge my statements or will acting like condescending pos?

    Would you care to elaborate? Did you raise a single point on your own?

    Where do you hold your economic degrees from?

    I can show you mine
    I rather feel that you made my point for me in the above post and that no further elaboration is actually required.

    I would be amused to see your economic degrees (plural?), however, considering that your apparent command of written English appears to be of such quality that it would fail to garner you a degree from a diploma mill in Mombasa.

  7. #17
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ripton, MA
    Posts
    13,809
    Style
    Mixed
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordfedicus View Post
    In most cases the reason things are privatized has to do with efficiency. In the case of fema I agree to an extent thst logistics are something thst should be undertaken by the military. But if it wasn't for big government (Aka fema)... and the entire program was privatized I bet you would see much better results. But in this case... How would you effectively run fema without sub contracting?
    No organization in the US has the reach and resources of the US government, which is why privatization would be stupid. Which one company, or handful of them, would you possibly trust with one of the most critical national response systems?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordfedicus View Post
    to adequately staff and retain something like the amount of electricians it would take to get pr up and running again is not possible. That would amount to essentially paying thousands of electric contractors to sit around at union wages for a majority of the time waiting for disasters.
    Unions, eh? Do you not like them?

    You're talking like you don't know how FEMA or the NRP or anything like it works, but this union thing triggered my interest.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordfedicus View Post
    Also I take issue with your point on "privatization is to appease conservatives" when in most cases it is much more cost effective than bureaucracy.
    In most cases according to whom?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordfedicus View Post
    For example let's look at social security! Big government retirement planning! It fits every definition of a ponzi scheme by essentially requiring new investors to pay off the old.
    That's not what a ponzi scheme is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordfedicus View Post
    You could easily take the same amount you contribute in to social security and contribute it to a low yield PRIVATE investment or use it to purchase something like real estate or for the risk averse ... a long term annuity a bond or annuity.. and have vastly superior performance if allowed to completely privatize your contributions.
    All of those things are more risky than Social Security, which is backed by the US government. Again, you seem to trust private companies a bit too much.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordfedicus View Post
    You would also receive a lump sum at any age you want... (as opposed to living till 65) and could continue to invest as opposed to your monthly check you will receive if the program is still solvent... which is a big if... especially for anyone 35 or under. It's a fucking scam.
    Funny, most retired people collecting Social Security don't think so, and the age isn't 65 for you, so clearly you don't know what the **** you're talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordfedicus View Post
    Secondly... health care!
    I think you're way past two points...more like 12.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordfedicus View Post
    What happens when the government intervenes in health care? We end up with better care for our retired seniors and people who do not work or contribute than we do for our working population. Medicare is a fucking Cadillac compared to most private insurance.
    No it's not. In fact, Medicare often fails to cover many things which require what they call supplemental insurance. But you don't know that because you don't know what the **** you're talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordfedicus View Post
    Obama care is an absolute travesty for everyone except the people who do not pay for it, are unemployed, or are too sick
    You're exaggerating, and the unemployed and sick needed, so...yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordfedicus View Post
    Note that me pointing this out doesn't mean I think people with cancer should he denied care, or poor people should either, it is simply to point out yet another net effect of big government retarded bureaucracy run amok. From a common sense stand point it doesn't make 1 iota of fucking sense to offer retired people and non contributors better health care than the people contributing to the economy.... without the contributors there is no economy.
    The economy is doing fine, so what's the big impact of Obamacare again, with respect to this thread? Why is providing uninsured people coverage "retarded" and exactly what was the net economic impact you seem to keep referring to...because it never happened.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordfedicus View Post
    Bonus point: nasa vs spacex..vs Lockheed Martin vs boring. Hmmm who is doing a better job?
    Bonus red herring. The correct answer is they're all awesome and you're not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordfedicus View Post
    In other words I'm not a conservative... nor am a fagtard liberal... but... I do have a genuine belief in common sense. And despite all my misgivings about certain aspects of the conservatives they sure as **** win in the common sense department. See: 900000 genders
    You're an idiot. There's no need to go into your politics at all, whatever you choose it's going to sound dumb.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordfedicus View Post
    Bonus: I'll beat anyone to the "global warming" comment since its certainly a rebuttal for common sense. I feel people widely misinterpret what deniers (such as myself) believe. I don't deny the weather is going apeshit right now nor do I deny us burning **** in record amounts is accelerating the process. What i do disagree with is the "solution" to the problem essentially results in contributing money to leftist organizations across the world. The Paris treaty is absolute horseshit... and really.... if you want to cut through the "bullshido"... look in to the Chicago carbon commission... a group affiliated with the likes of al gore and Hussein obama.... which essentially attempted to corner the market on carbon exchange credits by charging trading fees via their brokerage similar to commodities markets. In other words... they literally tried to profit on the air you breath. We can add global warming to the list of problems the government shouldn't solve. As they only make things worse.
    Since you can't really describe in detail what absolute horseshit means, or which "leftist" organizations you're talking about.

    Hussein Obama, hadn't heard that one in a while. Here we go.

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    9
    Style
    Dutch kb
    Trust me I never liked trump.. but when I realized 99% of the **** coming out against him was "anonymous sources" i became far more skeptical of the bullshut media. here's another tactic they love.

    What bullshido do you buy?

    Here's a more recent one

    Stormy whatever the porn star... went on Kimmel the day of state of union... and literally contradicted the "900 videos with trump" etc... the news didn't even retract... they just made up a new one now lol. Do me a favor and hold your breath until Trump gets indicted for Russia.


    Do me a favor... find me a major Trump happening that didn't involve WaPo, but, anonymous sources. Literally every "bombshell" that breaks is from those 3 things... unless of course you want to get in to real Russia collusion and discuss fake water sports tapes.

    And Sharma..

    I'll be happy to share my academic credentials of you can come up with a valid argument as to why social security isn't a ponzi scheme. Otherwise stfu.

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    9
    Style
    Dutch kb
    Actually ****** I work in insurance and have for 13 years.. not exactly the area you want to argue with me.


    I am fully aware of supplemental insurance... unless of course you're a senior who is enrolled in Medicare part c. There is a great example of privatization gone wrong. And even with all its limitations... Medicare is still better than o **** care... it's not even close.

    I mention unions not because I hate them but becsuse you would be paying thousands of workers 60+ and hour in pay and benefits. That would be idiotic to keep a full electrician force in staff. Way to cherry pick... and way to display thst sound leftist monetary policy.

    Insult my politics all you want.. yours appear to consist of cognitive dissonance chi balls. How's the big stormy Daniels investigation? How is the anonymous source on "shithole" countries? Looking forwa3d to your Newsweek/huff post "this no name moron says Trump can be impeached" ?



    Your SAFE social security.... Kys please.

    http://money.cnn.com/2017/07/13/news...ion/index.html
    Last edited by Lordfedicus; 2/18/2018 5:09pm at . Reason: Kys

  10. #20
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ripton, MA
    Posts
    13,809
    Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordfedicus View Post
    when I realized 99% of the **** coming out against him was "anonymous sources"
    99%? I think you should check your math. With your diploma mill economic degrees that should be easy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordfedicus View Post
    Stormy whatever the porn star... went on Kimmel the day of state of union... and literally contradicted the "900 videos with trump" etc... the news didn't even retract... they just made up a new one now lol. Do me a favor and hold your breath until Trump gets indicted for Russia.
    Trump's lawyer give her over $100,000.

    Why would Trump get indicted for Russia? He's likely too self-centered and senile to be in on it.

    No, his cabinet and associates are the ones getting indicted, pleading guilty, and cooperating with authorities.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordfedicus View Post
    Do me a favor... find me a major Trump happening that didn't involve WaPo, but, anonymous sources. Literally every "bombshell" that breaks is from those 3 things... unless of course you want to get in to real Russia collusion and discuss fake water sports tapes.
    His Twitter feed is a major happening every few hours, and I have to say you make him look like the Dalai Lama.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordfedicus View Post
    I'll be happy to share my academic credentials of you can come up with a valid argument as to why social security isn't a ponzi scheme. Otherwise stfu.
    Social Security is not a Ponzi scheme because people know how it works.

    Now, post all your degrees. Megapixel resolution, please.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in