Is that Systema in McMafia tv series?

Style
    Jits
    Looks systema/systema inspired to me.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo salvatore View Post
    True story Retuinskih(ROSS Combat Sambo) used to train some nasty types at the RETAL center. He was even featured in a BBC documentary about it. At least in the 90's(I've lost contact so I'm not sure about at present) he held the contract for training MVD and FSB SWAT(Spetsnaz) units. They made the gym there look a lot like the Retal center. It appears a couple times in the documentary, but at least once starting at the 30 minute mark.

Bear in mind that there are lots of things in Russia called "Spetsnaz" as the word just means special purpose and covers(militarily) everything from Commandos to Cooks(literally). There was a book put out by one of the US Military publishing houses called Inside Spetsnaz edited by Maj William H. Burgess that goes into detail about how hard it is to pin down spetsnaz because of how widely and diversely the term is used.

Anyway it would appear that the Ryabko guys who have no provable connection to any actual spec ops unit or their training have somehow managed to get themselves involved as consultants for the McMafia show. That is what I'm hearing in the various RMA groups I follow. They are also in a bit of a panic because it isn't showing them or their beloved Russians in a good light.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Personally I'm much more concerned by the portrayal of the Russian mafia being composed of Jewish bankers. The 1930's are calling, they want their copy of the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion back.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Systema is definitely confirmed:

https://www.facebook.com/BBCOne/vide...IR9xoVFbqXuts8

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018...-role-mcmafia/

So I guess we can expect an uptick in people thinking systema actually is worthwhile and viable system, along with alt-right theories of Jews controlling the banks, the government and organized crime. This show is a real winner.

Style
    SAMBO
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Systema is definitely confirmed:

https://www.facebook.com/BBCOne/vide...IR9xoVFbqXuts8

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018...-role-mcmafia/

So I guess we can expect an uptick in people thinking systema actually is worthwhile and viable system, along with alt-right theories of Jews controlling the banks, the government and organized crime. This show is a real winner.
    They're really pushing the Ryabko Systema narrative that Systema is a 1000 year old year combat system developed by Russian Orthodox monks, but also somehow used by present day Spetsnaz. Even though the latest from Ryabko is that it was never used by Spetsnaz and was actually used by SMERSH instead. So confusing.