Page 2 of 7 First 123456 ... Last
    Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Tell it to Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, etc, etc, etc.
    Lots of fine police in those cities. A lot more than your sorry ass ever did.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Tell it to Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, etc, etc, etc.
    Baltimore is closer to being Mogadishu than Chicago.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Lots of fine police in those cities. A lot more than your sorry ass ever did.
    Right, because Chicago still to this day operating black sites to illegally detain suspects is good police work. Unchecked power leads to corruption it's it's a theme even you should be able to follow. Baltimore is just the best current example of why oversight is needed. I'm all for good police work, but that requires some fucking oversight and better hiring practices.

Not sure I get your insult though. Being critical of something isn't the same thing as being in opposition to said thing. I tried to explain this to you and others in a couple other threads and was accused of taunting and **** stirring.

Ok some of it was and is **** stirring.

Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    Baltimore is closer to being Mogadishu than Chicago.
    I need some stats on that one, because Chicago is pretty messed up. Not saying you're wrong, but if that's true then Baltimore is beyond hope.

Style
    Mixed
    Right, because Chicago
    That about sums up your stupid argument. Sean Hannity uses that argument all the time.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    I need some stats on that one, because Chicago is pretty messed up. Not saying you're wrong, but if that's true then Baltimore is beyond hope.
    There aren't stats for corruption, AFAIK, but:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List..._by_crime_rate

Baltimore is just egdged out by St Louis as the worst large city for violent crime, with a solid 20% lead in rates compared to Detroit and New Orleans. The murder rate is two and a half times that of Chicago.

And what do the four worst outliers share in common? Utterly incompetent and corrupt city government. A police force is the enforcement arm of the government. If the government is rotten, so are the police. One can not survive without the other.

Baltimore today is like New York in the 70s.

DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    That about sums up your stupid argument. Sean Hannity uses that argument all the time.
    You're making less sense on this than 1bad does on politics.

Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    There aren't stats for corruption, AFAIK, but:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List..._by_crime_rate

Baltimore is just egdged out by St Louis as the worst large city for violent crime, with a solid 20% lead in rates compared to Detroit and New Orleans. The murder rate is two and a half times that of Chicago.

And what do the four worst outliers share in common? Utterly incompetent and corrupt city government. A police force is the enforcement arm of the government. If the government is rotten, so are the police. One can not survive without the other.

Baltimore today is like New York in the 70s.
    Jesus that sucks for Baltimore. I fully agree on the part about about government leading by example, I still think though that lack of oversight and hiring make up a big percentage.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Jesus that sucks for Baltimore. I fully agree on the part about about government leading by example, I still think though that lack of oversight and hiring make up a big percentage.
    It's all the same thing though. When your city government is just a big graft party, the only thing they need the police to do is leave them alone. This weeds out competent oversight at the commissioner and chief level, and will invariably lead to the people at those positions being in on the take. They sure as hell aren't going to turn around and hire people below them with integrity, then you go all the way down and get today's Baltimore and 70s New York and whatever other godawful examples exist.

Style
    Mixed
    You're making less sense on this than 1bad does on politics.
    That's because you can't keep up.

Page 2 of 7 First 123456 ... Last