Style
    Ex-Karate

Seagal in the News -again

Looks like the greatest martial artist alive has been accused (again) of being a naughty boy.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42627922

Style
    Cardio
    I'm surprised there aren't more coming forward, to be honest.
    Train hard, fight easy.

Style
    Ex-Karate
    I reckon they are all gold diggers - the Master of Ki would never stoop so low. He was probably trying to spread his Ki....

Style
    Cardio
    The undisputed master of the no touch orgasm
    Train hard, fight easy.

Style
    Ex-Karate
    The man is a legend. He is Ki-tastic

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio View Post
    Looks like the greatest martial artist alive has been accused (again) of being a naughty boy.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42627922
    The story from the live in housekeeper, you know the one about him and his wife(girlfriend?) drugging the house keeper with ecstasy and other drugs then putting clumsy moves on her? That story was weird.

I can't find that story ...

but here are three or four more about Seagal being a lil bit rapy .... some could even say it shows a clear pattern of rapy behavior.
    http://people.com/movies/steven-seag...e-allegations/
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won