Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Thread: SPRBOWL!52!

Style
    all things in Moderation

SPRBOWL!52!

So yeah, foosball again.
    Someone who gives a ****, please update me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    I don't give a ****, but Pats are expected to eke out a 6th ring for Brady.
    https://www.covers.com/Sports/NFL/Od...tion/Online/ML

Style
    Ex-Karate
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    So yeah, foosball again.
    Someone who gives a ****, please update me.
    I didn't realise that you played football in America. (and I don't give a **** - hate football)

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio View Post
    I didn't realise that you played football in America. (and I don't give a **** - hate football)
    We're talking about real football, not that Association crap.

Speaking of which, I see that Beckham is finally making progress in Miami: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...197640879.html

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Lived in Massachusetts since 1989, so it's been a privilege to watch the Patriots assemble a two decade period of excellence in a sport where the rules are designed to force an infinite turnover of success and stumbling. That said, I can understand why the rest of the nation is pretty fucking sick of seeing the Pats threatening deep in the postseason every year. That said, Eagles/Philadelphia fans are, and always have been, the worst, and deserve to suffer.

It's a difficult game to call, the Patriots have gotten by all year without Edelman and Hightower, but the Eagles are built like teams that give the Patriots trouble: middle pressure in the quarterback without blitzing, and an efficient offense anchored run game. They are similar to Jacksonville in many respects, and that game went to the wire. These are the exact games when the absence of Edelman's automatic ability to find space instantly, and Hightower's impact on run defense are missed most.

Historically, the Patriots play these games nearly perfectly, so the spectres of a back up quarterback and/or an overmatched coach making a fatal bonehead error loom, but I see a nailbiter on Sunday.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Do you think Gronk is going to make the game?

Style
    Judo
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post

Speaking of which, I see that Beckham is finally making progress in Miami: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...197640879.html
    Founding of the FA: 1863

First Am. football-like match that wasn't played under "Association crap"-like rules: 1874

What's the "real" football, again?

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Here we have the true rivalry of turd sandwich and giant douche. Not which turd sandwich can throw the retardedly shaped ball better. But settle once and for all, is the Turd Sandwich of American Football shittier than the giant douche team sport of Football (that's soccer to you nonmetrics)?
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by Falenay View Post
    Founding of the FA: 1863

First Am. football-like match that wasn't played under "Association crap"-like rules: 1874

What's the "real" football, again?
    What is real? Both originated with the same ancient sport. But, the rules which Association is based on were laid down in 1848, a full 3 years after Rugby's rules.

Style
    Ex-Karate
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post

**** Beckham - you can keep him.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last