Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Ashida Kim and Don Miskel: WARNING LANGUAGE NSFW

I was at the recent Mega Martial Arts Weekend in Atlantic City.

There, I would come to find out, both Ashida Kim and Don Miskel were in attendance.

A friend of mine I had met the previous year is connected with them, and it saddens me but these two are the biggest con artists around in the fake rank martial arts world.

There is no denying this.

It is the truth.

It is rather sad.

When I arrived, I saw Ashida and Miskel sitting with my friend at his booth. I was there to represent the company I work for.

This was Friday, Saturday night at the awards dinner/ceremony, my friend stopped by the table I was sitting at with my Kung Fu Elder Brother, and a mutual martial arts acquaintance.

He asked me flat out why I had been avoiding him.

I explained to him that Ashida Kim and Don Miskel sell rank to people, that have then gone on to threaten my lives and those I love.

I was very angry that when I had contacted Don Miskel through his Facebook Black Lotus Martial Arts Association, I was told that the Black Lotus and the BDFS do not sanction their members and trust members over anyone speaking in a disparaging manner towards them. Even with photographic proof of multiple death threats from Daw.

It was not the answer I was looking for from the person signing the fake ranks, along with 2 other dead people, who sign your cert and make it happen for you.

For a fee of course.

It is a pay to play club of the highest order.

Just shy of a diseased anus on a swine.

It is a rather circle jerk remnant of an old boys club.

If you suck your friends dick, he will suck your dick. and so on and so on.

We have seen this time and time again in other investigations.

We have proven beyond any reasonable doubt that Ashida Kim and Don Miskel will charge you $150.00, and give you whatever rank you want in whatever style you want without ANY training.

They do not ask for any proof, other than your asking.

But wait dear reader,

it gets better.

oh so much fucking better.

This diseased pile of rotten orangutan guts ties into Thomas Daw and his diseased mind.

Daw and his recent rather limp wristed blocks and punches caught on tape, comes full circle on us including a guest appearance of the Black Dragon Fighting Assciation. (From henceforth known as the BDFS)

You see Thomas Daw bought a rank recognition from the BDFS and was waving it around screaming, " I am a registered 10th Dan Grandmaster!"

Soon after when his rank was described as being pure and utter fakery, he posted up on his wordpress blog site that I was dead.

Stating for the record, that he was so good, that Bruce Lee would not be able to stop him, but he would kill me and put my head on a pole. That he would make one phone call and he could have me whacked anywhere, anytime. It was every fucking cliche in the fake Internet tough guy routine. I have it all screenshot.

So why would I want to meet Ashida Kim and Don Miskel who have helped this nutbag and feed his delusions. Let alone their own delusions of grandeur concerning their fake made up shite they attempt to call martial arts. Shite that will get you killed.

Coming back to being at the Martial Arts Show where these two twatwaffles were. My friend tried to convince me that what had happened was horrific and that he totally understood but that he would take care of it.

Take care of what?

Your teaches and associates sell fake rank.

Something is definitely rotten in Denmark. No need to bring him into this as he is not signing fake rank, he just supports the association that does. Ouch.

But he made overtures that he was attempting reparations of some kind. I have no idea if he was being serious or fucking with me. That is a sad thing. Again because of who he is and who he associates with and what he presents as. Its the Soke Dokey Club of all. Sad.

Sunday morning, I met him at the entrance to the event, and when he asked me if I wanted to talk to Ashida Kim, I paused.
    I then smiled at him and turned and entered the room to open the booth I was working for the event.

Sad, that many deluded people are propagating silliness and pure utter fakery.

It was not worth jail time to "educate" Ashida on the errors of his many diseased and rancid ways.

Not at all.

Let them all suffer the public and private ridicule that many of these fake frauds deserve.
    Last edited by Mor Sao; 1/30/2018 10:47pm at .

Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Good job
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    all things in Moderation
    Dale, you can just talk to ninjers. You don't HAVE to punch them. Did no one explain this? You can always go for condescending interview with candid action shots with a little or only fair editing approach.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

Portland, Oregon
    Honestly, the cults are kinda just imploding. No one really takes those fuckers seriously anymore. MMA killed that.

It would be tempting to hit them but then they would quite likely call the cops, have you arrested and sue you for assault.

There would be some bullshit about them not wanting to defend themselves as they would have killed you etc.

Muay Thai/Wrestling
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Honestly, the cults are kinda just imploding. No one really takes those fuckers seriously anymore. MMA killed that.
    I’m with ghost on this one. I mean, there’s always going to be the Thomas Daw’s of the world, overweight, slightly mentally impaired people who cling to their ninja fantasies but they’re not worth wasting any energy on.

Quote Originally Posted by BJMills View Post
    I’m with ghost on this one. I mean, there’s always going to be the Thomas Daw’s of the world, overweight, slightly mentally impaired people who cling to their ninja fantasies but they’re not worth wasting any energy on.
    Pointing and laughing doesn't take much energy though.

what style?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Pointing and laughing doesn't take much energy though.
    That's relative, it would take more than they are worth.

Pro Wrestling PitFighting
    Ashida Kim is a *****.

Send him a link to my video.
    Dan Severn loves raping people.

South Korea
    Im kinda surprised Ass-hee-dah is around to this day after all those articles and videos and **** against him.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last