Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Style
    CQC
    I avoid walmarts because I am fairly certain that most of them are gateways to hell. It's never a good sign when you go somewhere and there is a van parked outside containing half a ton of trash, a morbidly obese woman, and six chihuahuas.

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Yeah, it's a pain in the ass, but I'm not filing a lawsuit against Walmart because the ammunition is locked up and I have to wait for 20 minutes for the guy covering sporting goods today to show up, handle 4 other customers, and then get me my cheap ammo.

(edit) yeah, I realize it's a bit different for ammo, especially in some states, but the underlying premise is the same
    ****, that's if you can find the damn guy! Seriously, one day I was trying to buy some ammo (they use to sell this 7.62x51 ammo cheep) and I couldn't find a guy for the life of me. There was a lady there trying to buy a fishing license. We looked all over and ended up CALLING the Wal-Mart and asking them to send someone to sporting goods. Still took about 10 minutes after that.

Whenever I'm at a store and something I want is locked up, I find someone and ask them to open it for me. I have NEVER tried to sue them for keeping the items I want safe until I need them.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Page 2 of 2 First 12