Page 2 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    I will try to work in a technical discussion of Judo, but it's going to be tough...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    what style?
    I have attended a couple of guest lectures from the Dr. when i was in university. He very smart and passionate and says some interesting things...

i do think he try to suss out his ideas with quality research though, he also jumps around a lot during his thought process.

Style
    Jits
    Another self-help guru for wankers?

Style
    MMA, Grappling
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    He's got some good ideas, and got a pretty bad rap from people playing the stupid side of gender politics. Also totally misunderstands post modernism, and uses dog whistle terms like "cultural marxism". All in all, a smarter guy than me, but perhaps a bit in love with being the "truth to power" guy.

Style
    Jits
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramirezmma View Post
    He's got some good ideas, and got a pretty bad rap from people playing the stupid side of gender politics. Also totally misunderstands post modernism, and uses dog whistle terms like "cultural marxism". All in all, a smarter guy than me, but perhaps a bit in love with being the "truth to power" guy.

Looked around...

This is what happens when a bellend meets a ****. Very entertaining.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Dude is so gay. Like if Mueller went repressehomometrosexual you would get this guy. It is in his chin/jowels. Mark my words there is a #metoo moment cumming here.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Looked around...

This is what happens when a bellend meets a ****. Very entertaining.
    Indeed quite entertaining.

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Dude is so gay. Like if Mueller went repressehomometrosexual you would get this guy. It is in his chin/jowels. Mark my words there is a #metoo moment cumming here.
    So you're infatuated.

Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramirezmma View Post
    Hahahaha, yeah, as if you are the expert...
    He's smarter but misunderstands?
    Perhaps *you* misunderstand.

Hahahahaaa...

Don't be a dipshit.

Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    We don't need help.
    We're just tired of accommodating.

Page 2 of 5 First 12345 Last