Page 1 of 5 12345 Last
  1. #1
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,790
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    2

    This Man is Brilliant-The Jordan Peterson Jock Riding Thread

    Stunningly brilliant. Post your love for Jordan Peterson here. I emailed this to my Ex, but not for the reason you probably think.
    .
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  2. #2
    cualltaigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Cooltown, SEQ
    Posts
    1,837
    Style
    BJJ, MMA
    I quite liked this one too:

    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

  3. #3
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,790
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by cualltaigh View Post
    I quite liked this one too:

    Responsibility is what men want...
    Blowing me away...
    Last edited by BKR; 1/29/2018 12:53am at .
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  4. #4
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,790
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by cualltaigh View Post
    I quite liked this one too:

    I think Battlefields can relate to that one...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  5. #5
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,790
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    This one is for...Mr.Ramirez...not that you want to waste precious sleep time on this sort of stuff at this time in your life.

    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  6. #6
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,708
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Responsibility is what men want...
    Blowing me away...
    yeah ... I guess he could suck it for a little while...
    He would have to put on my girlfriend's panties tho. Girlfriend's panty? Neither sounds right but he is soooooooooooooooo cute. I would try to help him stretch out his confidence. *eggplant emoji*
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  7. #7
    Kovacs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,306
    Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    I think he has peaks and troughs but he’s a wrecking machine regarding gender politics, I don’t know how to paste links from YouTube on my phone but check out his interview on UK’s channel four. It’s a long video regarding the gender pay gap and a few other things but it’s so succinct it’s worth the time investment.

    His take on gender and sexual attraction is brilliant as well, he filters Jung for a modern audience and the logic, in my eyes; is undeniable.
    Ne Obliviscaris

  8. #8
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,708
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs View Post
    I think he has peaks and troughs but he’s a wrecking machine regarding gender politics, I don’t know how to paste links from YouTube on my phone but check out his interview on UK’s channel four. It’s a long video regarding the gender pay gap and a few other things but it’s so succinct it’s worth the time investment.

    His take on gender and sexual attraction is brilliant as well, he filters Jung for a modern audience and the logic, in my eyes; is undeniable.
    Is the video better with sound?

    Hold on...
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  9. #9
    Kovacs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,306
    Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    Yeah it’s with a journalist called Cathy Newman. I like her but she’s way out of her depth here.
    Ne Obliviscaris

  10. #10
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,790
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    yeah ... I guess he could suck it for a little while...
    He would have to put on my girlfriend's panties tho. Girlfriend's panty? Neither sounds right but he is soooooooooooooooo cute. I would try to help him stretch out his confidence. *eggplant emoji*
    Penis...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in