Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last

Style
    Chinese Boxing

I get to break the rules because I'm a girl and small.

So I saw this on facebook about how this girl did nothing wrong and that the police officer should not have done anything because she's a tiny girl. No ****. Now I'm not taking sides but when the sergeant asks you to get off the train it would be best to follow instruction and the worst that would've probably happen is a mild lecture instead of this escalation. Then they claim racism and spit on the officer.

Style
    what style?
    She doesn't seem like a stable person and probably has never had contact with law enforcement before...

Just a weird sheltered white girl.

the officer escalated that situation to a point where it didn't need to go, IMHO. An LEO would have a better take, but i'm guessing that was not following proper procedure and more to due with him trying to exercise authority than keeping the peace.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    I thought the thread title was your new sig. Disappoint.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulMechanic
    Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by lant3rn View Post
    She doesn't seem like a stable person and probably has never had contact with law enforcement before...

Just a weird sheltered white girl.

the officer escalated that situation to a point where it didn't need to go, IMHO. An LEO would have a better take, but i'm guessing that was not following proper procedure and more to due with him trying to exercise authority than keeping the peace.
    She's actually Hispanic according to reports.

Style
    MMA, Grappling
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    She's actually Hispanic according to reports.
    And her face lol. Obviously not a white girl, she even had an accent lol.

As for the circumstances, obviously, she should have just listened to avoid a scene. That said... is putting your foot on a chair against the law? Why would a cop even involve himself?

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramirezmma View Post
    And her face lol. Obviously not a white girl, she even had an accent lol.

As for the circumstances, obviously, she should have just listened to avoid a scene. That said... is putting your foot on a chair against the law? Why would a cop even involve himself?
    As far as my investigation has gone, it's against the rules of the train. I'm not sure it's so much that she put her foot up on the seat as much as she didn't want to follow simple instructions. In the state of California both females are guilty of a little know law which is normally named "Interfering with the duties of an officer", which can actually be any public official; more specifically first responders.

Style
    Jits
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramirezmma View Post
    That said... is putting your foot on a chair against the law? Why would a cop even involve himself?
    Is not about the law, it is about women forgetting how to behave properly.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    As far as my investigation has gone, it's against the rules of the train. I'm not sure it's so much that she put her foot up on the seat as much as she didn't want to follow simple instructions. In the state of California both females are guilty of a little know law which is normally named "Interfering with the duties of an officer", which can actually be any public official; more specifically first responders.
    I wish people would understand that the current way in which LEA interact with the general public is completely one sided. If an officer tells you to do something you better do it. They are your judge, jury, and executioner as long as a judge jury and executioner are not in the same room. You shut the **** up and do what the man with the gun says.

You don't like it, take it up with the powers that be but that is the current reality of the situation. Just shut the **** up and do what the man with the gun says.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    In the UK l, spitting counts as common assault (I think) and you can get done for it, also in some counties you can hood people if they keep spitting. That would have gone down like a **** sandwich here but also would have been hilarious.

Whilst the cop seemed heavy handed he couldn’t back down from a young girl, it was not going one way. I hope she learned her lesson. As always I’d like to hear from a LEO POV here.
    Ne Obliviscaris

Style
    judo hiatus
    I've found honestly and civility go a long way with law enforcement. Both women lacked the latter.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last