Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    LOL, yeah, I noticed his work history is the size of Cliff's Notes on "War and Peace."
    Quite the wheeler-dealer, no doubt...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Judo
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post

OMG there is a photo of him wearing a white MD jacket with his name, MD, and "Gynecologist" embroidered on it ! Somebody call the state medical board and AMA, STAT !
    It's not even his name embroidered on the jacket. "Dr. Seymour Bush" is what it says, so he obviously isn't meaning anyone to take him seriously.

I tried to get some sort of context from the comments on his picture in the girls, but couldn't deduce much.

As submessenger pointed out, this guy doesn't appear to be publicly claiming anything. I haven't seen any hint that he is even claiming to have trained or earned rank, much less asking people to pay him for training or instruction.

At worst he fed someone a face to face line of bullshit, and at best, he's just a prankster and troll.

Either way, I don't see any reason he shouldn't be left alone.

There is a picture of my son in a Jedi robe. Are we going to investigate him, and have a thread dedicated to proving to the world that he isn't really a Jedi?

Style
    Muay Thai/Wrestling
    Wait. Your son isn’t a real Jedi?! Well ****.

Style
    Judo
    Quote Originally Posted by BJMills View Post
    Wait. Your son isn’t a real Jedi?! Well ****.
    Look at it this way - by stating it upfront, I preemptively saved at least three pages worth of investigation to determine that he is NOT, in fact, the real deal.

I just reread the OP, and realized that this honey badger is all bent and twisted over second hand information (a student of mine came across this guy who showed him a picture...), and I now feel like I have even less reason to be concerned than I did before.

Page 3 of 3 First 123