Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. #11

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    31
    I know this guy Boscarino because I think he has a brother that owns a club hear in town (I am also a pro musician besides doing Judo) I know I have met him at some point here in Rochester

  2. #12
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,748
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Oh man they are getting trolled hard over there.
    Thewe sorts of things should be left to the professionals, eh?
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  3. #13
    submessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    5,589
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    On paper, it sounds like Honey Badger is the real deal. He's got a sherdog page and all that, I haven't vetted him through the sources on his profile, but at least he cared enough to provide them on signup.

    Welcome to our house, Honey Badger.

  4. #14
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,664
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    Black Belt in 5 years.
    Very nice.
    Like I said, something like that is amazing. Way more amazing than new gi and belt.
    This dude who is fucking with them is a little more than obviously trolling.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  5. #15
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,748
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Black Belt in 5 years.
    Very nice.
    Like I said, something like that is amazing. Way more amazing than new gi and belt.
    This dude who is fucking with them is a little more than obviously trolling.
    Hilarious photo shops over there on the ug.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  6. #16
    submessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    5,589
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    The guy is LARPing or something. Seriously, how many blackbelt Facebook profiles have you looked at that have zero friends that are in martial arts, no checkins at dojos/gyms, no photos of him rolling, etc? I'm only a blue belt, but my friends list has at least a dozen black belts on it, and excepting Rayce and Murphy, I've rolled with every one. I don't think I can go to the facebook page of any legit practitioner without seeing at least one "mutual friends" link. My front page has dozens of photos from other people who have tagged me rolling.

    This guy's facebook? 1 pic of him in a glistening new gi with a dark black belt. It's a halloween costume, except the date is wrong. So, LARPing. Except for OP, there's not even any claims - that I can find - of him training, rolling, competing, or teaching.

  7. #17
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,748
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    The guy is LARPing or something. Seriously, how many blackbelt Facebook profiles have you looked at that have zero friends that are in martial arts, no checkins at dojos/gyms, no photos of him rolling, etc? I'm only a blue belt, but my friends list has at least a dozen black belts on it, and excepting Rayce and Murphy, I've rolled with every one. I don't think I can go to the facebook page of any legit practitioner without seeing at least one "mutual friends" link. My front page has dozens of photos from other people who have tagged me rolling.

    This guy's facebook? 1 pic of him in a glistening new gi with a dark black belt. It's a halloween costume, except the date is wrong. So, LARPing. Except for OP, there's not even any claims - that I can find - of him training, rolling, competing, or teaching.
    I agree. He is a car salesman type according to his Facebook page (as you know, LOL).

    OMG there is a photo of him wearing a white MD jacket with his name, MD, and "Gynecologist" embroidered on it ! Somebody call the state medical board and AMA, STAT !
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  8. #18
    submessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    5,589
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    I agree. He is a car salesman type according to his Facebook page (as you know, LOL).

    OMG there is a photo of him wearing a white MD jacket with his name, MD, and "Gynecologist" embroidered on it ! Somebody call the state medical board and AMA, STAT !
    That's not his name, though, which is even stranger...

  9. #19
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,748
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    That's not his name, though, which is even stranger...
    He is a cheap LARPER too, who changes jobs a lot ?
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  10. #20
    submessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    5,589
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    LOL, yeah, I noticed his work history is the size of Cliff's Notes on "War and Peace."

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in