Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    ICYMI, Naugle was arrested last night. Phrost posted the news on the BS Facebook page.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    ICYMI, Naugle was arrested last night. Phrost posted the news on the BS Facebook page.
    Bingo...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    I didn't find the following on my own, it was another Bullie investigating as well. If he wants open credit I will gladly give it to him.

Mr. Naugle's arrest and bail record:

Just so you all know this isn't just tweets and stuff we are going by.

Naugle had someone take out a Domestic Violence protection order against him...in Maryland, 2012.

Earlier "Peace Order" a well.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Style
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    I live about six miles from his school. I can confirm he was arrested. HoCo police have publicly said thanks to the confidential tipster.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Style
    judo hiatus
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassius View Post
    I live about six miles from his school. I can confirm he was arrested. HoCo police have publicly said thanks to the confidential tipster.
    Has it made the local news? I couldn't find anything yesterday.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Has it made the local news? I couldn't find anything yesterday.
    Me either. I tried to find stuff in News archives from Tennessee about the original crime but was unable to. If you look on the Maryland state Judiciary website you can find his case records on his current arrests.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Ex-Karate
    Last edited by scipio; 1/27/2018 6:55am at . Reason: Added extra link

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hey Michael didn't we have another one lined up?
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Style
    Cardio
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Romolo Silva still needs a thread but that one still needs a few more details ironing out, I think.
    Train hard, fight easy.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cake of Doom View Post
    Romolo Silva still needs a thread but that one still needs a few more details ironing out, I think.
    I started it. It is here:
    https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=127540

It is still pretty bare bones at this point.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last