Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT

The Kiwi Coward Puncher Is Getting In The Ring With Sydney Boxer

GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

Style
    Bjj
    I find it strange that hes putting up 10k to go to his victim. Aswell as fight a pro boxer. Like why laugh, smile and take selfies then have some sort of remorse by donating money to the victim.

Punches a guy on the back of his head knocking him out on pavement for a measly fine of 360 bucks. Parking fines out front of where i work are 110 bucks a pop.

Hope he gets a few ‘soft’ liver punches then his jaw taken out as the cherry on top.

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    Yeah, $360 is a fucking joke.

He didn't hit him in the back of the head, but he waited til the dude wasn't looking and was dealing with some sort of TKD style kick from the other guy. Still low as ****.

Looking forward to seeing this.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

Style
    Bjj
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post

He didn't hit him in the back of the head, but he waited til the dude wasn't looking and was dealing with some sort of TKD style kick from the other guy. Still low as ****.

Ohh really? Thought the coward punch as the pollies call it meant a king hit to the back of the head. So really he sucker punched the the bloke.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post

I hope it actually happens but have my doubts and am thinking he is trying to profit off his "fame".

and... yeah WTF is up with that cheesy switch kick to the leg?

COMMIT TO YOUR STRIKES KID! THIS ISN'T TKD! ITS A THREE ON ONE STREET FIGHT!

Unluckily douche canoe took him out before dude decided his life was in real danger and stabbed one of them or got the upper hand or some help and curb stomped them. Fookin noob ***** criminals drive me nuts.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Quote Originally Posted by Kravbizarre View Post
    Ohh really? Thought the coward punch as the pollies call it meant a king hit to the back of the head. So really he sucker punched the the bloke.
    There's video in them thar links.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    I find it strange that hes putting up 10k to go to his victim. Aswell as fight a pro boxer. Like why laugh, smile and take selfies then have some sort of remorse by donating money to the victim.

Punches a guy on the back of his head knocking him out on pavement for a measly fine of 360 bucks. Parking fines out front of where i work are 110 bucks a pop.

Hope he gets a few ‘soft’ liver punches then his jaw taken out as the cherry on top.
    I found his sentence laughably weak...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Bjj
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    I found his sentence laughably weak...
    Criminals are celebrities in australia. Alot of sentances are weak here. Even more get let off. My theory is the government hasnt got the space in jails and or funds thats why its the way it is.

Look at this for example.
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-2...ughter/9182912

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Criminals are celebrities in australia. Alot of sentances are weak here. Even more get let off. My theory is the government hasnt got the space in jails and or funds thats why its the way it is.

Look at this for example.
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-2...ughter/9182912
    What are all the taxes spent on?
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    BJJ, MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    What are all the taxes spent on?

http://www.news.com.au/finance/econo...ecf07d91d5f83a
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last