Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT

Various photo submissions

So, from that pit of depravity called "Facebook," we get a lot of photos and videos submitted via PM. I'm going to try to make a series out of them, here.

Inaugural: poster says
    Several problems with belts in this photo
    Why, yes, poster, there are. Here's my marked-up version:

link to (O): https://scontent-dft4-3.xx.fbcdn.net...39&oe=5A60FBE6

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Sounds like fun!
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Puzzle mats always make me hesitate.

Always.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post

Always.
    Nice catch!

Style
    all things in Moderation
    I know a number of people have had some bad times with Puzzle Mats. I dislocated a pinky toe between some a while back, but someone here on the forum just about lost their fucking big toe to a set a while back. Gnarly pictures. I wonder if I can find that thread. Terrifying stuff.

Ever since then I have become attuned to the disturbance they cause in the Ether.
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 1/16/2018 9:06pm at . Reason: has/had ... see user title plz k thnx
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post

Always.
    I would rather drink Coors then get thrown around Judo- Style on puzzle mats.

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    This exchange had me chuckling. I was not part of this conversation, for the record.

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT

No, for realsies, in Pascagoula, no less:
    https://www.facebook.com/Koast-Karat...1742921197184/

I'm guessing that wasn't a really successful venture, as the page hasn't been updated in almost 8 years. Also, their dojo seems to have been overrun by some sales organization. More:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=koas...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Page 1 of 2 12 Last