Featherweight Kyle Bochniak vs. Brandon Davis
    Welterweight Abdul Razak Alhassan vs. Sabah Homasi
    Flyweight Dustin Ortiz vs. Alexandre Pantoja
    Featherweight Dan Ige vs. Julio Arce
    Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
    Featherweight Enrique Barzola vs. Matt Bessette
    Women's Strawweight Maryna Moroz vs. Jamie Moyle
    Lightweight Islam Makhachev vs. Gleison Tibau
    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 1/16/2018 4:55pm at .
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Style
    TKD/ BJJ/Kickboxing
    Caught me slippin my post will be slower until I raise my cable package again.
    Fu Hung Hsieh remains Fu Hung Hsieh and Kung-tzu Yu remains Kung-tzu Yu.

Not particularly sold on Ngannou yet. While he is a gargantuan hambeast with heavy hands, his striking is sloppy as **** and the only high-level dudes he's beat have been Arlovski and Overeem, both of whom are tailor made for a heavy facepuncher due to their nonexistent chins and defensive boxing. Miocic is tough and gritty as ****. He does, however, seems to truly enjoy blocking punches with his face, so it might balance out. If pressed, I'd take Miocic by TKO here, but it's honestly a tossup for me.

Cormier wrestlemurders Oezdemir.

I don't care about any of the other fights on this card.

Style
    Pumping iron
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    Not particularly sold on Ngannou yet. While he is a gargantuan hambeast with heavy hands, his striking is sloppy as **** and the only high-level dudes he's beat have been Arlovski and Overeem, both of whom are tailor made for a heavy facepuncher due to their nonexistent chins and defensive boxing. Miocic is tough and gritty as ****. He does, however, seems to truly enjoy blocking punches with his face, so it might balance out. If pressed, I'd take Miocic by TKO here, but it's honestly a tossup for me.
    Don't underestimate Ngannou's takedown defense. It's not a crazy bet that he can keep the fight standing. Nor do I see Miocic as on another level. His title defenses have been against dudes who are shadows of their former self.

I'll go with Ngannou... by decision.
    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 1/20/2018 7:24pm at .
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Style
    CQC
    Bochniak just got introduced as being a "pitfighter". Holy **** I'm hard.

Style
    MMA
    Tough one to call. I'm pulling for Stipe just because everyone's sleeping on him, and addressing Ngannou as the "future champ" already. He could be, but would like to see Stipe retain it.

Style
    Pumping iron
    Ngannou's cardio was embarassing. After round 1, that fight was embarassing.

Style
    MMA
    Stipe was under the chin at the end of round 1 too. Another few seconds and Ngannou would've been sleeping as gased as he was.

Style
    TKD/ BJJ/Kickboxing
    For those who missed the event
    https://www.mma-core.com/search/videos/UFC_220_Fights
    I'm watching Bellator right now so tomorrow will be on this one can't wait to see the main and the death of hype.
    Fu Hung Hsieh remains Fu Hung Hsieh and Kung-tzu Yu remains Kung-tzu Yu.

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    I was glad to see Stipe win it and dominate pretty well. Could have went either way just because of Ngannou's heavy hands. But he did a good job avoiding them and them imposing his will. It was a good fight. I laughed when he took the belt from Dana and let his coach put it on him. Especially watching Dana's stupid grin when it happened. That was even better than the fight.

I guess the "Future Champ" is going to have to get some more fights and try again.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last