Page 51 of 51 First ... 414748495051
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Wait......youíre telling me theyíre....not virgins????

Say it ainít so!
    Sorry to pop your cherry on that one, playa...

Pro Hint: Women who ask for anal, cock-gargle, or ride you like a bucking bronc are in general not virgins...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Sorry to pop your cherry on that one, playa...

Pro Hint: Women who ask for anal, cock-gargle, or ride you like a bucking bronc are in general not virgins...
    Everything I thought I knew was a lie.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Everything I thought I knew was a lie.
    I tried to break you in gently, but in the end, you just have to take it hard.

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    And, just like that.....El Diablo finds a woman he likes enough to sideline the other chicks, at least long enough to see where things go with the doctor.

Never fear, I’m not about to hand over my nutsack and be ruled by a woman. She’s pretty cool, though. I’ll treat her like an actual person and do her the courtesy of not banging hoes while I’m seeing her.

Also, I got tested for STD’s and Rabbit will be disappointed to learn I’m still squeaky clean.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Also, I got tested for STDís and Rabbit will be disappointed to learn Iím still squeaky clean.
    That will please the MD...

Page 51 of 51 First ... 414748495051