Page 1 of 58 123451151 ... Last
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member

Devil GILF Hunter Extreme

Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Okay, I'll keep this brief despite the fact that I know you cats love it when my verbosity is at peak verbiage with so much loquacity.

I've been working on decreasing the fatness of my body, because I am fat. Like, 120kgs fat. As in, 264lb fat. My method has been simple, train at least once a day. This method has been unsuccessful. I eat and drink too much. That's fine, I am working on that, bit of keto, bit of not drinking beer, that should work for the fatness. That's a lead in because it is kinda relevant.

I also should mention that I feel like I am back to a very base fitness level, like I have been training for a couple of months, but no longer, after the coma mid last year, so I am nowhere near where I was prior to that.

Essentially I have been trying to put size on the upper body, bit of aesthetic work, nahmean? I find that when I reach a certain size on my chest and shoulders I can get away with a bit of a stomach. So I'm doing all the preening exercises, and of course I am bicep curling like a ************. That's all good, I want to get size up top before the fat loss really starts taking effect because the fat leaves there first, leaving me with strong, but smaller upper body, and a protruding stomach. So if I build the upper body, this effect will be minimised in theory.

Doing a higher volume, lower weight program for that, like 4x10-5x10, depending on weights (if 5x10 is easy, put more weight on). Following a method I learnt years ago that worked for size, so I'm sticking to it.

The thing is, I have the fat stomach and fat thighs. So a fat mid section. I don't need size here. But I do need strength. So, my question is, with the above in mind, is mixing and matching a strength program (5x5, 3x5 squat, dead) with my lower body and a size program with my upper body recommended? And if not, why not?
    You and I once had an argument about which of us was the most narcissistic person here. We were both vying for the top spot. At the end of the day, I had to concede that you were the most narcissistic. I had to settle for 2nd place.

I now claim the crown. Sorry, bro. You just can’t be at the pinnacle of narcissism when you’re a disgusting fat body. I’m sure you’ll still try hard. And you’ll likely still be far more narcissistic than most. But you’re just not on my level anymore.

How could you be? I’m fucking pretty, dude. And successful. My office at work is a constant parade of well educated MILFs with tight asses who want to blow me and tell their friends about it.

You’re second place now. The first loser.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    You've already conceded and I am too narcissistic to do so. You can claim it, but it is my narcissism that drives me to write posts like this, that has me focussed on my aesthetic, that does not care if anyone thinks I am "disgusting". I have a gigantic penis and while you're being admired by MILFs, I'm still able to attract women whose bodies haven't been ravaged by time and kids. Sorry, bro, you're just not narcissistic enough.

McClaw, I'll look into this German volumetric training. And yeah, I'm aware of the issues around bulk and calories, testing a few things at the moment.
    You canít outwhore me, son. I can attract the young ones too. Theyíre just a giant pain in the ass. I have more fun with women who are cheating on their husbands. They have to keep **** hidden so I can put them on a rotation where I only have to see them once every couple weeks. Young chicks **** up my lineup because theyíre too needy.

Youíre fat, dude. Fat people are always weak and gooey on the inside, just like they are on the outside.

You forgot incredibly good looking with a big dick.
    Even if you do have a big dick, the good looking part is wishful thinking. Fat people look just exactly like ****. Everybody knows that. Before long, you’ll be posting selfies with your gut hanging out like fat chicks who want to pretend their thunder thighs are attractive.

#fatshaming

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9F6AE4B4-1F87-4B2A-B611-8967A4A2AEE0.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	17665

Style
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    When it was finally time for me to admit to myself that I could not outwork a shitty diet, I decided to just pay for the weight watchers app. And use it. I was rowing 10k a day and weighed about 255lbs (that was in July). Now I run a little, row about 5k-7k a day, and weigh 205. Also I fell off the diet wagon awhile ago but since I stopped drinking alcohol at all, my weight has continued to creep down.

I don't give a **** about gains, because I don't have time to do much of anything besides use my indoor rower or run on the treadmill. Also, wearing full kit is awesome now because I still weigh less than I did 8 months ago with no kit.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    Krav, Keto requires fat primarily, and very limited carbs, but carbs in veggies is encouraged. I eat a shitload of veggies. Salt loss is reported with Keto diets.

I missed out that I do eat cheese and cream nearly every day, so no need for milk.

My energy output appears to have maintained, despite everyone telling me I would hit a wall without carbs. Main difference, according to articles read and my own anecdotal experience, is that the energy from carbs is explosive, while I'm experiencing a more consistent output. Aviation fuel - Sugar, High Octane Petrol - Carbs, Diesel - Fat. That's my comparison/ analogy.

Have you guys read anything about the Keto diet? It seems like you both think I am shooting from the hip on this plan. I'm not.

I'm already doing it, my plan is underway, I'm losing weight and am about a month off of performing a personal best in squats and deads, provided I continue at my current rate. I'm not really sure what you mean by lowest common denominator, to be honest.

You're a fucking fatbody so of course you have energy even with restricted carbs.
    That's what fat is, stored energy.
    You will also make sugar (eek! carbs!) from your existing diet via gluconeogenesis.
    You're literally YEARS behind this conversation, even on this forum.
    You can search back to TheRuss's posts talking about saturated fat and insulin for some reading, but a lot of that stuff is missing the point here.
    And you're asking if anyone here is familiar with keto, ffs.

I'm asking if I should treat you like a retard.
    Seems I have my answer.

I don't think you're shooting from the hip, I think you're reading stupid things.
    You might get results nonetheless.

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    Glad you came along to provide nothing.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    Glad you came along to provide nothing.
    Haha, **** off fatboy.
    I gave you lots of good information
    If you want to ignore basic tents of physiology and go down a bro science road, be my guest!
    More grist for the mill as they say!

Second time I've posted this here recently:
    http://drspencer.com/the-best-diet-for-weight-loss/

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    "**** off fatboy" made me laugh, legit, it just rolls off the tongue.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

You can shame my fat all you like, it actually fuels my narcissism. You're literally helping me beat you.

I'm also disappointed with your shitty outdated meme, bro. I've already berated someone this morning for using played out unoriginal jokes (while fucking them up as well) on their dating profile. If you're going to continue using other people's original content, you can't be all that narcissistic.

---- ACTUAL POST QUESTIONS ----

Is the calorie deficit = no muscle growth simply doctrine? Like, is it bodybuilding propaganda that no one challenges cause the results are seen by simply observing the big cunts? I am still eating shitloads, just no carbs, am losing fat and gaining muscle.

If I am in ketosis, with appropriate levels of protein, why is it that muscle can't grow and fat be used as the energy to assist that process?

I recognise insulin plays a role in growth, but I should be able to trick my body into releasing small levels of insulin through sweet foods that I taste but don't consume.

If I have more muscle, I'm burning more fat at all stages, from cardio to being at rest.

It just seems to me that if I am building muscle both strength down low and size up top, I obviously won't be hitting the IFBB stage any time soon, but provided I continue eating decent meals with protein, fat and greens, I'll be better off in the long run. Sustainability is key for me at this juncture. I'm not looking to go back down to 80kg fight weight, **** that. I'm happy to drop fat and build muscle at a leisurely pace.

I roll 5-6 days a week, so cardio does get a look in, often after I have hit the weights which of course burns more.

I'll review in 12 weeks where I'm at with what I am doing and maintain this strategy. I have numerous theories that I'd like to test, but ultimately it comes down to results.
    This week, while you were staring at yourself in the mirror, lamenting your big, fat ass, I was upping my notch count by banging the hot blonde wife of some dude who thinks heís an alpha male on a hotel room coffee table.

Have fun trying to determine if vertical stripes make you look thinner.

Page 1 of 58 123451151 ... Last