Page 23 of 25 First ... 1319202122232425 Last
    Broken Kung Fu Repair Man supporting member

Style
    South Mantis
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei7 View Post
    I can see this place is possibly loaded with idiots.
    Such as yourself.
    I joined as I find the countless fakes rather entertaining.
    However, my disappointment mounts with the first response from a moron. It stands to reason.
    So who are you?

I am learning towards Alex, or is that Koga or is that "Punk Ass Bitch who took it in the Ass" Maurer?

Style
    Judo
    Quote Originally Posted by Mor Sao View Post
    So who are you?

I am learning towards Alex, or is that Koga or is that "Punk Ass Bitch who took it in the Ass" Maurer?
    He is simply a disinterested third party, with no vested interest in this topic, who felt it necessary to create an account, for the explicit purpose of letting everyone know that Yoga Wang is the real deal.

Style
    Cosmic CuckFu
    Im gonna go ahead and say... It would be perfect if he was a troll. But "malice" obviously has a gym... This made me lol btw.

I wonder who is the better master? Place your bets!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gay.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	17678  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	irl.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	17679  

Style
    Mixed
    Are my eyes getting bad? My first thought here was synthol...sure hope my eyes are deceiving me. Maybe it's the tattoos, but I really do not have good eyesight. Obviously he lifts, but there seems to be some sort of irregularity there..not to mention that lined pattern tattoos are often used to cover track marks for both illegal drug and anabolic users, and I'm assuming synthol users as well.

Last edited by W. Rabbit; 2/12/2018 6:10pm at .

Style
    Mixed
    This is promising...looks like he joined a local fight club and threw down last week. Ah, the joys and pains of validation.

It's worthwhile watching the video (spoiler so you won't fast forward.. he draws on points with the karate dude after 3 rounds)...if only he hadn't ruined things with all the Ninjababble and death touch crap, this video standing by itself would have done a lot more for his ninja rep than literally everything else he's posted combined.

This part about it being his first kickboxing match "in over 12 years" put him at about 19 years old for his last one. If this is the most fight experience he's had since 2006, it's even more weird that he'd try to set himself as an online ninja master, especially since he would have been about 5 at UFC1, and like most Gen Yers, should know better.

my first full contact (live)

kickboxing match in over 12 years
    @1:50 - Start/intro to match.
    @11:05 - Obligatory attempt at Drunken KF technique, loses point.

Last edited by W. Rabbit; 2/12/2018 6:12pm at .

Style
    Grapple
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatur View Post
    Im gonna go ahead and say... It would be perfect if he was a troll. But "malice" obviously has a gym... This made me lol btw.I wonder who is the better master? Place your bets!
    Your name "Hatur" also means "hatred" or "malice" what a fascinating coincidence.

Regardless Bill Aguilar even with his poorly aged overweight and under trained self would destroy you quickly and easily.
    King without a crown

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by GrouchyOldMan View Post
    He is simply a disinterested third party, with no vested interest in this topic, who felt it necessary to create an account, for the explicit purpose of letting everyone know that Yoga Wang is the real deal.
    Actually, he was here to talk trash on Yoga Wang for some reason. Unfortunately he thought this was twitter or something and kept limiting himself to 120 characters, and thus didn't make a lot of sense. His ramblings were taken to be aimed at people other than his intended target. Then when it was pointed out to him, he decided to have a fit, take his keyboard and go home. Honestly, someone who can't be bothered to speak in complete sentences let alone actual paragraphs is no great loss.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Style
    judo hiatus
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    This is promising...looks like he joined a local fight club and threw down last week. Ah, the joys and pains of validation.

It's worthwhile watching the video (spoiler so you won't fast forward.. he draws on points with the karate dude after 3 rounds)...if only he hadn't ruined things with all the Ninjababble and death touch crap, this video standing by itself would have done a lot more for his ninja rep than literally everything else he's posted combined.

This part about it being his first kickboxing match "in over 12 years" put him at about 19 years old for his last one. If this is the most fight experience he's had since 2006, it's even more weird that he'd try to set himself as an online ninja master, especially since he would have been about 5 at UFC1, and like most Gen Yers, should know better.

@1:50 - Start/intro to match.
    @11:05 - Obligatory attempt at Drunken KF technique, loses point.

Couple of observations-

Black belt probably hasn't had much experience with full contact kick boxing. He has a problem with distance. Not putting him down but actual fighting is where distance and timing are learned. He's also a mouth breather. That's asking to get KO'd by a competent opponent. I'd like to have seen more kicks to the leg.

"Master" Kang? Not impressed at all. Will give him credit for stepping up. He is no kick boxer. Now or ever.

Style
    Cosmic CuckFu
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    Your name "Hatur" also means "hatred" or "malice" what a fascinating coincidence.

Regardless Bill Aguilar even with his poorly aged overweight and under trained self would destroy you quickly and easily.
    Lol, I wanted to write Hastur (my youtube name), but I typed wrong. Figured; screw it, I'll live with it lol. I have no beef with Aguilar, and I don't claim to be a master at kick-assery. I just found the call out amusing. However, I read somewhere here on Bullshido that William Aguilar has never shown evidence of his credentials. But I fully except that he may be, like most people in this world, a lot better than me.

But... I have an ace in the hole: I'd just chi blast both with of them with my Soooper Xtreme Deth Metal Style!

PS. Had no idea, but it would be a Germanic language. Awesome coincidence that lol
    PPS. I just looked it up; it means "hate/spite" in Faroese and Icelandic.
    Last edited by Hatur; 2/14/2018 4:33am at . Reason: new info

Style
    Grapple
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatur View Post
    I read somewhere here on Bullshido that William Aguilar has never shown evidence of his credentials.
    Show me were you read that?
    King without a crown

Page 23 of 25 First ... 1319202122232425 Last