Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... Last
  1. #1

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    24,676
    Style
    Chinese Boxing
    5

    Have you taken "The Red Pill"? Share your Social Justice Injustice stories

    So there has been a huge avalanche of Social Justice movements that are doing threatening free speech, equal rights, and tolerant behavior.Recently a former feminist, Cassie Jaye, decided to "go down the rabbit hole" and explore a movement called the MRA (Mens Right Association). Because of this she shunned and ridiculed by the Feminist community and branded a traitor to the cause.





    In Canada a teacher's assistant from Wilfird Leurier University, named Lindsay Shepard, was grilled by several professors citing Bill C-16 when she shared a debate with Jordan Peterson and another professor arguing against the bill.

    Internet "trolls" are literally getting arrested in England and other places in Europe for using "hate speech" online.

    So I open this thread for everybody to share their anecdotes and opinions concerning the matter.

  2. #2
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    16,176
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    1
    I say let private military, private security, private courts, and private jails deal with Internet Trolls, Real Life Trolls, Protesters, and Moral Dissidents.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

  3. #3
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,754
    Style
    judo hiatus
    2
    Divorce court.

  4. #4
    Bneterasedmynam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    5,459
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas Spirit View Post
    I say let private military, private security, private courts, and private jails deal with Internet Trolls, Real Life Trolls, Protesters, and Moral Dissidents.
    Yikes that's a death sentence for the average bullshido poster.

  5. #5
    submessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    6,573
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    2
    I remember when my first child was born. It was during a period where there was some upheaval in work and health insurance and stuff, and so wife was on COBRA. The entire time in the hospital, my child used my wife's maiden name, even though that's not what either of us use, nor what either of us wanted. It was forced on us by "the system," which apparently has some opinions on the matter. Florida, by the way, 2005. I can dig up pictures, probably.

  6. #6
    Bneterasedmynam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    5,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    So there has been a huge avalanche of Social Justice movements that are doing threatening free speech, equal rights, and tolerant behavior.Recently a former feminist, Cassie Jaye, decided to "go down the rabbit hole" and explore a movement called the MRA (Mens Right Association). Because of this she shunned and ridiculed by the Feminist community and branded a traitor to the cause.





    In Canada a teacher's assistant from Wilfird Leurier University, named Lindsay Shepard, was grilled by several professors citing Bill C-16 when she shared a debate with Jordan Peterson and another professor arguing against the bill.

    Internet "trolls" are literally getting arrested in England and other places in Europe for using "hate speech" online.

    So I open this thread for everybody to share their anecdotes and opinions concerning the matter.
    Well I think we have seen some of the result with the recent election. In Canada they have 462 different pronouns for people and if you **** it up you could be in a world or ****.

  7. #7
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    7,765
    Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    12
    I'm a big fan of Dr Jordan Peterson.

    All of this personal politics garbage from the left is paving the way to fascism with anti-intellectualism.
    Of course everyone in a position to do so will take advantage of that; left, right, whatever..
    We've begun to accept false premises as truths.
    Law abiding citizens are being subject to the whims of the law breakers.
    At stake are our cherished rights.

    I'm sure your feelings are more important though...

  8. #8

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    24,676
    Style
    Chinese Boxing
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    I'm a big fan of Dr Jordan Peterson.

    All of this personal politics garbage from the left is paving the way to fascism with anti-intellectualism.
    Of course everyone in a position to do so will take advantage of that; left, right, whatever..
    We've begun to accept false premises as truths.
    Law abiding citizens are being subject to the whims of the law breakers.
    At stake are our cherished rights.

    I'm sure your feelings are more important though...
    Ben Shapiro got assaulted by a Trans person because he didn't want to call Caitlyn/Bruce Jenner as a she.

  9. #9
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    7,765
    Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Ben Shapiro got assaulted by a Trans person because he didn't want to call Caitlyn/Bruce Jenner as a she.

    For you, sir:


  10. #10

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    24,676
    Style
    Chinese Boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    For you, sir:

    If only if it were that simple. I actually get "triggered" when people call me a feminist.

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in