Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Style
    Muay thai, kali, MMA

The riskyness of posting on bullshido.

Has anyone ever had people come after them, sued, or anything else for giving bad reviews of dojo's here? Just wondering.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    MABS=====zooommmmm========> YMAS
    Failure to meet posting standards.
    Yellow card and 7 yard penalty.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruiserbrandon View Post
    Has anyone ever had people come after them, sued, or anything else for giving bad reviews of dojo's here? Just wondering.
    Ever stuck your hand in a honey pot and pulled out a swarm of sticky, angry bees?

Ashida Kim promised to come after Osiris/The Villain and Anthony/Pandinha back in the day for punking him out. Both men have since died in mysterious shuriken-related incidents.

Style
    Ex-Karate
    Place I worked at asked me not to mention them in any postings on here - I think I may have mentioned their name in a post - as I did it from work the DS team contacted me and I promised not to do it again.

Not quite the same as getting chased by hordes of Ashida Kim's acolytes but probably more effective/dangerous.....

Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    Ashida Kim promised to come after Osiris/The Villain and Anthony/Pandinha back in the day for punking him out. Both men have since died in mysterious shuriken-related incidents.
    This makes the assumption that Ashida could actually aim and throw a shuriken.

Style
    Ex-Karate
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    This makes the assumption that Ashida could actually aim and throw a shuriken.
    I'm sure he can but his mum makes sure he only uses rubber ones in case he hurts himself

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    My postings on here have lead to me training in person with people. I've been contacted a few times to meet up. Which my wife though was very weird, by the way. But it developed into some pretty good training and friendships.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    My postings on here have lead to me training in person with people. I've been contacted a few times to meet up. Which my wife though was very weird, by the way. But it developed into some pretty good training and friendships.
    My wife thinks it's weird I have Internet friends.

Maybe if I had friends on the ground where I live she wouldn't notice...

Wait 'til she sees my package from Monkeyshines...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    I found my current gym 6 years ago by contacting Mr Miyagi on here and asking for recommendations for training when I moved from Sydney to Brisbane. Fast forward 4 years and we work together, train together, and we're good mates. Real bromance stuff.

When I hit the Sunshine Coast I stay with Cualltaigh, who is also a good mate, and was my welcoming committee on my first work day in Brisbane.

Much love to both these guys, they were there in some tough times too.

But yeah, it is weird having internet friends. I love it, though.

I also love that I have/had a reputation for being a **** online. My favourite cringe thing to say is that I am famous in MMA circles on the internet.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

Page 1 of 3 123 Last