Style
    Kwon Do
    I recommend watching the Penn and Teller Bullshit episode on "Detoxing."

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Bazin View Post
    I recommend watching the Penn and Teller Bullshit episode on "Detoxing."
    TLDW: It's Bullshit.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    ninpo nusubito, arnis
    before sleeping, prepare 1200 ml. of water and mix 2 tsp. in. chill in the fridge. immediately after waking up, down the whole thing. lie back down on the bed, on your right side. DO NO FART. when the impulse to fart occurs, go reserve the toilet STAT. call your boss to say you're off work due to an upset stomach, or else every time you fart, you **** your pants.

That's it, induced diarrhea. Cuz diarrhea's the body's way of detox. no need to shove a hose up your ass, unless that's your thing.

Style
    street paddleboarding
    There's a lot of scary pics from people doing colon cleansing regimens, but what you're usually seeing is the psilium husk, bentonite clay and actuvated charcoal they're eating as part of the "detox", so essentially they're filling their colons with weird stuff then acting surprised when weird stuff comes out.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    There's a lot of scary pics from people doing colon cleansing regimens, but what you're usually seeing is the psilium husk, bentonite clay and actuvated charcoal they're eating as part of the "detox", so essentially they're filling their colons with weird stuff then acting surprised when weird stuff comes out.
    Yup. I've also heard some of these "detoxes" can harden the natural mucus layer, which then gets purged out and purported to be impacted waste. Either way, it's all part of the con.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulMechanic
    Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Page 3 of 3 First 123