Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by lant3rn View Post
    Yah I meant laxative my bad. You can combine the laxative with diuretic for last day weight cutting.. I have seen this done but Im not sure how good it is for your health.
    Easy mistake, diarrhetic is nearly a homophone of diuretic. No harm, no foul.

I do not recommend weight cutting. I mean, OK, if we're talking a couple ounces, just run around in sweats and spit a lot. But, if you're trying to drop percentage points the day before or day of a weigh in, you're hurting yourself. Rhabdo, other kidney complications... not worth the risk, imho.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    I like to keep my kink separate from science.
    Your call.

I like to science the hell out of my kinks and kink the hell out of any sciencing I am part of.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Judo and HEMA
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Your call.

I like to science the hell out of my kinks and kink the hell out of any sciencing I am part of.
    Which, as I understand it, is why you're banned from the local university studies right?

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Your call.

Your warning about letting the stout go flat before proceeding is a prime example.

Not that I would have any use for the bit of wisdom...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    Are we in that corner of the internet that people tell you not to go to right now?
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    I <3 Battlefields...

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Are we in that corner of the internet that people tell you not to go to right now?
    I stay out of corners, because, well, corners...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Koryu
    If there is an issue with your bowels go see your GP or a gastrologist. That's it.

Humans are meant to be full of ****, it's called digestion. I once had a look at my scans with a MD friend of mine and asked 'what's that' 'oh that's poo, that's normal'.

Enemas were all the rage in the 17th century, and that was mainly because dieticians were full of **** in the day and people's diets were REALLY ****, especially with the nobility and upper classes. So ask yourself: would you like to act like a 17th century fop, or be sensible and improve your diet and if needs be see a medical professional?

Style
    Grappling/BJJ
    As I recall we had a member (Annatrocity sp?) who did a colon cleanse and posted some photos of the subsequent giant turd......

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewa View Post
    As I recall we had a member (Annatrocity sp?) who did a colon cleanse and posted some photos of the subsequent giant turd......
    I miss the days when Bullshido had class style and grace. It was a vaguely flesh colored alien like segmented hose of roughly 4-6 feet in length. It was basically a mold of her intestines or other segment of her digestive track. The pictures if it hanging from the shower caddy or whatever were fucking epic.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    judo hiatus
    I miss the days when Bullshido had class style and grace. It was a vaguely flesh colored alien like segmented hose of roughly 4-6 feet in length. It was basically a mold of her intestines or other segment of her digestive track. The pictures if it hanging from the shower caddy or whatever were fucking epic.
    I remember that. She was hanging it up to dry and consume later. I think. Not really. Well, maybe.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last