Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by lant3rn View Post
    Yah I meant laxative my bad. You can combine the laxative with diuretic for last day weight cutting.. I have seen this done but Im not sure how good it is for your health.
    Easy mistake, diarrhetic is nearly a homophone of diuretic. No harm, no foul.

I do not recommend weight cutting. I mean, OK, if we're talking a couple ounces, just run around in sweats and spit a lot. But, if you're trying to drop percentage points the day before or day of a weigh in, you're hurting yourself. Rhabdo, other kidney complications... not worth the risk, imho.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    I like to keep my kink separate from science.
    Your call.

I like to science the hell out of my kinks and kink the hell out of any sciencing I am part of.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

Style
    Judo and HEMA
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Your call.

I like to science the hell out of my kinks and kink the hell out of any sciencing I am part of.
    Which, as I understand it, is why you're banned from the local university studies right?

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Your call.

Your warning about letting the stout go flat before proceeding is a prime example.

Not that I would have any use for the bit of wisdom...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    Are we in that corner of the internet that people tell you not to go to right now?
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    I <3 Battlefields...

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Are we in that corner of the internet that people tell you not to go to right now?
    I stay out of corners, because, well, corners...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Koryu
    If there is an issue with your bowels go see your GP or a gastrologist. That's it.

Humans are meant to be full of ****, it's called digestion. I once had a look at my scans with a MD friend of mine and asked 'what's that' 'oh that's poo, that's normal'.

Enemas were all the rage in the 17th century, and that was mainly because dieticians were full of **** in the day and people's diets were REALLY ****, especially with the nobility and upper classes. So ask yourself: would you like to act like a 17th century fop, or be sensible and improve your diet and if needs be see a medical professional?

Style
    Grappling/BJJ
    As I recall we had a member (Annatrocity sp?) who did a colon cleanse and posted some photos of the subsequent giant turd......

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewa View Post
    As I recall we had a member (Annatrocity sp?) who did a colon cleanse and posted some photos of the subsequent giant turd......
    I miss the days when Bullshido had class style and grace. It was a vaguely flesh colored alien like segmented hose of roughly 4-6 feet in length. It was basically a mold of her intestines or other segment of her digestive track. The pictures if it hanging from the shower caddy or whatever were fucking epic.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

Style
    judo hiatus
    I miss the days when Bullshido had class style and grace. It was a vaguely flesh colored alien like segmented hose of roughly 4-6 feet in length. It was basically a mold of her intestines or other segment of her digestive track. The pictures if it hanging from the shower caddy or whatever were fucking epic.
    I remember that. She was hanging it up to dry and consume later. I think. Not really. Well, maybe.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last