Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. #11
    submessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    5,720
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by lant3rn View Post
    Yah I meant laxative my bad. You can combine the laxative with diuretic for last day weight cutting.. I have seen this done but Im not sure how good it is for your health.
    Easy mistake, diarrhetic is nearly a homophone of diuretic. No harm, no foul.

    I do not recommend weight cutting. I mean, OK, if we're talking a couple ounces, just run around in sweats and spit a lot. But, if you're trying to drop percentage points the day before or day of a weigh in, you're hurting yourself. Rhabdo, other kidney complications... not worth the risk, imho.

  2. #12
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,795
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    I like to keep my kink separate from science.
    Your call.

    I like to science the hell out of my kinks and kink the hell out of any sciencing I am part of.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    237
    Style
    Judo and HEMA
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Your call.

    I like to science the hell out of my kinks and kink the hell out of any sciencing I am part of.
    Which, as I understand it, is why you're banned from the local university studies right?

  4. #14
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,865
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Your call.

    I like to science the hell out of my kinks and kink the hell out of any sciencing I am part of.
    Your warning about letting the stout go flat before proceeding is a prime example.

    Not that I would have any use for the bit of wisdom...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  5. #15
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,601
    Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    Are we in that corner of the internet that people tell you not to go to right now?
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

  6. #16
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,865
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Are we in that corner of the internet that people tell you not to go to right now?
    I stay out of corners, because, well, corners...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    in my parents' basement
    Posts
    858
    Style
    Koryu
    If there is an issue with your bowels go see your GP or a gastrologist. That's it.

    Humans are meant to be full of ****, it's called digestion. I once had a look at my scans with a MD friend of mine and asked 'what's that' 'oh that's poo, that's normal'.

    Enemas were all the rage in the 17th century, and that was mainly because dieticians were full of **** in the day and people's diets were REALLY ****, especially with the nobility and upper classes. So ask yourself: would you like to act like a 17th century fop, or be sensible and improve your diet and if needs be see a medical professional?

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    587
    Style
    Grappling/BJJ
    2
    As I recall we had a member (Annatrocity sp?) who did a colon cleanse and posted some photos of the subsequent giant turd......

  9. #19
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,795
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewa View Post
    As I recall we had a member (Annatrocity sp?) who did a colon cleanse and posted some photos of the subsequent giant turd......
    I miss the days when Bullshido had class style and grace. It was a vaguely flesh colored alien like segmented hose of roughly 4-6 feet in length. It was basically a mold of her intestines or other segment of her digestive track. The pictures if it hanging from the shower caddy or whatever were fucking epic.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  10. #20
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,359
    Style
    judo hiatus
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I miss the days when Bullshido had class style and grace. It was a vaguely flesh colored alien like segmented hose of roughly 4-6 feet in length. It was basically a mold of her intestines or other segment of her digestive track. The pictures if it hanging from the shower caddy or whatever were fucking epic.
    I remember that. She was hanging it up to dry and consume later. I think. Not really. Well, maybe.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in