Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Style
    BJJ, Judo

New BJJ Technique Series w/ Prof. Ricardo Tubbs

Jiu Jitsu Básico is a new Brazilian Jiu Jitsu technique series featuring Professor Ricardo Tubbs from Da Firma Training Center in Chesapeake, VA.

Lesson One is How to tie your Jiu Jitsu Belt.

Check it out.

https://youtu.be/OhqDdDKArDw

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    AdGrap -> BMFT

Belt tying hardly qualifies as "advanced." Even BMFT is a stretch, but I expect you'll be pimping something useful later in the series.

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    Meh, I get kind of anal when it comes to belt tying. According to the Prof there Rickson Gracie doesn't tie his belt right.

Style
    BJJ, Judo
    never advertised as advanced hence the "básico" but yes, more episodes to follow.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by MSProductions View Post
    never advertised as advanced hence the "básico" but yes, more episodes to follow.
    I think Sub was saying you posted it to the Advanced forum, and he moved it because it did not fit the criteria... and that the post barely fit the basic technique forum guidelines because of good faith. That was also a hint to post your next video here in the Basic forum unless of course your second video covers advanced techniques.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    BJJ, Judo
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I think Sub was saying you posted it to the Advanced forum, and he moved it because it did not fit the criteria... and that the post barely fit the basic technique forum guidelines because of good faith. That was also a hint to post your next video here in the Basic forum unless of course your second video covers advanced techniques.
    Thanks.... I never claimed to be smart... appreciate the clarification. Sometimes my fat fingers get in the way.

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by MSProductions View Post
    Good, because I hate showing my guys these basics.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I think Sub was saying you posted it to the Advanced forum, and he moved it because it did not fit the criteria... and that the post barely fit the basic technique forum guidelines and because of good faith it is staying there for now. That was also a hint to post your next video here in the Basic forum unless of course your second video covers advanced techniques.
    Slight edit.
    Thanks.... I never claimed to be smart... appreciate the clarification. Sometimes my fat fingers get in the way.
    No problem.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    BFM has my pulse. And, yes, it does annoy the **** out of me that people can't tie their belt properly, so well done for a starter video. It's just not AdGrap material, even though I think purples are the worst offenders, next to newb white belts.

Style
    Judo
    This way you have the belt crossed at your back and the knot opens quite easily. I like the Kata-Version much better, i.e. no crossing, and double-secured with ends tuck in between the belt layers. Esp. for rolling.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last