Page 38 of 44 First ... 28343536373839404142 ... Last
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    How much of that case law applies to applying for jobs working with kids, especially involving sports.

Not enough, apparently. What I do know is crying about the 4A in almost anything but a specific case is a big fat nothing of an argument.
    W h o is arguing?
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    All I'm saying is that I'm sick of the Constitution-quote-mic-drop. You and BKR feel free to continue arguing.
    He is arguing with himself.

It's a similar disability to having to win all the time at sports.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    He is arguing with himself.

It's a similar disability to having to win all the time at sports.
    I was never much good at sports, being such a wheezy little wimp.

It's not a disability, it's just me playing in the traffic.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    "The Weinstein Co. Files For Bankruptcy, Cancels Non-Disclosure Agreements"
    https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...ure-agreements
    The Weinstein Company Holdings LLC announced that it has filed for voluntary bankruptcy and entered into an agreement to sell its assets to a Dallas-based equity firm.

It also announced that it is ending all nondisclosure agreements that prevented victims of alleged sexual misconduct at the hands of disgraced Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein from talking about their experiences.
    Well this is kinda neat.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    boxing, gjj
    Corey Feldman Alleges He Was Stabbed; Police Deny That’s The Case

Police are investigating an incident involving actor Corey Feldman who claims he was attacked while sitting in his car at a red light in Los Angeles.

Feldman’s car was stopped at 10:45 PM Tuesday, a police spokesman says, when someone opened the door and made “a stabbing motion with an unknown object.” LAPD Sgt. Barry Montgomery tells Deadline Feldman was not stabbed, had no lacerations and no additional injuries and drove himself to the hospital. He is said to be in good condition. The LAPD does not have a suspect description, nor has it determined what weapon was used in the alleged attack.

Feldman later tweeted from his hospital bed that he was in the car with his security when he was targeted by a “wolfpack.”

Montgomery confirmed LAPD have taken a report on the incident and are investigating.

Los Angeles police had previously investigated Feldman’s claims about a long-running Hollywood pedophilia ring. Feldman says he and his friend Corey Haim were both molested by industry figures when they were young actors. Haim died in 2010 at age 38. Last November, the LAPD ended an investigation into the allegations, saying the incident was outside the statute of limitations.

Source (Includes pics of Feldman's Tweets):
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...141742301.html
    "Oh my God. What a bunch of pussies! Back in my day, if you wanted to tease someone you did it to their face. There was honor, respect." -Sensei Johnny Lawrence, on cyberbullying

Style
    Jits
    Homeopathic stabbing?

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    Homeopathic stabbing?
    Man, I hate to do this, but... stabbing motion is not so different than other things you can do to a male automobile occupant who is stopped at a "red light."

Style
    boxing, gjj
    "Oh my God. What a bunch of pussies! Back in my day, if you wanted to tease someone you did it to their face. There was honor, respect." -Sensei Johnny Lawrence, on cyberbullying

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    A former executive told CNN about an unusual situation at a 79th birthday party that Revelations threw for Freeman. The actor would go up to women who had been gathered in a circle and “stand maybe within an inch of their face and just look them up and down and not say anything, and then would move on to the next woman and he’d stand like within an inch of their face and look them up and down and not say anything, and it was really, really strange.”
    That's some pretty weird ****.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Style
    Bjj
    79th birthday, he was probably drunk as ****.

Saw a clip on tv this morning that some of the woman coming forward are talking anout stuff that only happened 2-3 years ago in his production office. 2-3 years is recent enough to say they could of come forward easily, like woman equality and all that. But i think if some sexual favours were done back then, those women are after cash. They got their job, if they disnt they could of burned him 2-3 years ago.

Page 38 of 44 First ... 28343536373839404142 ... Last