Page 32 of 53 First ... 2228293031323334353642 ... Last
  1. #311
    Ice Hole's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Long Walk
    Posts
    14,755
    Style
    Mixed
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    Yep. That was actually why I checked his jacket(looked up his record). Because he was a model inmate. Not only that, he was a tall, well built, all American looking white guy. Polite, well mannered, and helpful to those around him.
    Sounds like a real psycho.

    Nassar, "body whisperer" as he called himself...the way they hide their crimes for so long is kind of interesting. Weinstein and Spacey are really not that much different. The power structure is a big factor...they need younger, unsure victims afraid to speak out. Eventually one does, or several band together and make a public case. But it can take decades, or sometimes dozens of people to come forward. One is almost never enough to make any mark, and that's what these predators rely on...the silence of one.

    It's really ironic that we have now at least two Presidents accused by a gaggle of women of sexual aggression including assault, and neither one has ever faced real consequences. With Clinton it was a public shaming at best. With Trump, it's as if some people really just don't care because they're so deep into his macho, ***** grabbing cult of personality.

  2. #312
    Diesel_Claus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    5,348
    Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Sounds like a real psycho.

    Nassar, "body whisperer" as he called himself...the way they hide their crimes for so long is kind of interesting. Weinstein and Spacey are really not that much different. The power structure is a big factor...they need younger, unsure victims afraid to speak out. Eventually one does, or several band together and make a public case. But it can take decades, or sometimes dozens of people to come forward. One is almost never enough to make any mark, and that's what these predators rely on...the silence of one.

    It's really ironic that we have now at least two Presidents accused by a gaggle of women of sexual aggression including assault, and neither one has ever faced real consequences. With Clinton it was a public shaming at best. With Trump, it's as if some people really just don't care because they're so deep into his macho, ***** grabbing cult of personality.
    Yeah, it was always pretty easy to tell who the child molesters are in prison. They have a slimy look to them and don't really fit in with the rest of the criminals. Sexual predators were harder to tell because they look just like everyone else. And I mean everyone, white, black, or Hispanic. Always looked like everyone else. But you typically had more white child molesters than any of the rest.
    Combatives training log.

    Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

    Drum thread

    Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

  3. #313

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    24,897
    Style
    Chinese Boxing
    1
    Paul Marciano from Guess clothing company:

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...isconduct.html

  4. #314
    Nutcracker, sweet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    8,039
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    2
    #MeToo crusader Cristina Garcia (a Democrat representing the 58th Assembly District of California) is accused.

    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...a-metoo-398985

  5. #315
    Ice Hole's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Long Walk
    Posts
    14,755
    Style
    Mixed
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    #MeToo crusader Cristina Garcia (a Democrat representing the 58th Assembly District of California) is accused.

    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...a-metoo-398985
    He said she cornered him alone after the annual Assembly softball game in Sacramento as he attempted to clean up the dugout. Fierro, who said Garcia appeared inebriated, said she began stroking his back, then squeezed his buttocks and attempted to touch his crotch before he extricated himself and quickly left.
    Is it getting hot in here or...

    This case really puts things into perspective. Tipsy and flirty? Most men would NOT have a problem with this happening to them. Even married guys who turned her down would tell this story like a badge of honor..."this one time, a Congresswoman wanted my ass after a ball game"...

    But unwanted physical contact is still unwanted, especially from some booze soaked broad...meaning that SOME guys would really flip out over this...and they're not wrong.

  6. #316
    Christmas Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    16,943
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    "Trump campaign chair in Kentucky pleads guilty to sex trafficking of minors: 21 counts against 19 victims"
    Which they changed to:
    "Ex-Campbell County Judge Timothy Nolan to serve 20 years, pay $100K fine after plea"

    Both are completely true titles.

    Former Judge Tim Nolan on Friday agreed to spend 20 years in prison for human trafficking.

    He used drugs, threats of arrest and threats of eviction to force women and girls under the age of 18 into sex acts, according to the charges read in court by Judge Kathleen Lape.

    Nolan pleaded guilty to 21 counts dating back to 2004. In addition to human trafficking, the charges included giving drugs and alcohol to minors.

    The case has shocked the region. Nolan served as a district judge in the late 1970s and early 1980s and had become a well-known political figure. He campaigned locally for President Donald Trump, was vocal on many conservative/tea party issues, and was elected to the Campbell County School Board in 2016.
    Moore ain't got nothing on this guy.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Xpost--- PrezTPoopthred

    Also nice clean up whoever is on the ball.
    I was gonna let them finish smearing poop on the walls then clean it up.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    "Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

  7. #317
    Nutcracker, sweet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    8,039
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Also nice clean up whoever is on the ball.
    I was gonna let them finish smearing poop on the walls then clean it up.
    'twas me. I still intend to keep this thread relatively free of our internal BS.

  8. #318
    Christmas Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    16,943
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    Link for above Article about "Trump campaign chair in Kentucky pleads guilty to sex trafficking of minors: 21 counts against 19 victims" sorry ...
    https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...lea/323187002/

    Judge Tim Nolan, everywhere, 19 victim
    Here is what the charges read by Lape revealed:

    Some of the victims lived on his property in southern Campbell County and he threatened eviction if they didn't perform sex acts.
    Some victims were hooked on heroin paid for by Nolan.
    Nolan threatened to withhold drug money unless sex acts were performed.
    Some victims lived on his property in southern Campbell County. He threatened eviction unless sex acts were performed.
    He threatened one victim that he'd call friends in the FBI and other law enforcement to arrest her.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    "Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

  9. #319
    Christmas Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    16,943
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Link for above Article about "Trump campaign chair in Kentucky pleads guilty to sex trafficking of minors: 21 counts against 19 victims" sorry ...
    https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...lea/323187002/

    Judge Tim Nolan, everywhere, 19 victim
    Here is what the charges read by Lape revealed:

    Some of the victims lived on his property in southern Campbell County and he threatened eviction if they didn't perform sex acts.
    Some victims were hooked on heroin paid for by Nolan.
    Nolan threatened to withhold drug money unless sex acts were performed.
    Some victims lived on his property in southern Campbell County. He threatened eviction unless sex acts were performed.
    He threatened one victim that he'd call friends in the FBI and other law enforcement to arrest her.
    man the edits they make are hilarious.

    it went from
    Some of the victims lived on his property in southern Campbell County and he threatened eviction if they didn't perform sex acts.
    Some victims were hooked on heroin paid for by Nolan.
    Nolan threatened to withhold drug money unless sex acts were performed.
    Some victims lived on his property in southern Campbell County. He threatened eviction unless sex acts were performed.
    He threatened one victim that he'd call friends in the FBI and other law enforcement to arrest her
    to
    Nolan paid some victims with heroin and painkillers in exchange for sex.
    At least one victim lived on his property in southern Campbell County. He threatened eviction unless sex acts were performed.
    He threatened some victims with arrest, including telling one victim he'd call friends in the FBI and other law enforcement to arrest her.
    I thought the first version was a little fucky.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    "Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

  10. #320
    Nutcracker, sweet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    8,039
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    1
    Bill Maher: #MeToo is turning sex into a "police state," because of "fucking fragile millennials."

    https://www.thedailybeast.com/bill-m...sex?ref=scroll

    I don't often find myself aligned politically with Bill Maher, so this is notable.

Page 32 of 53 First ... 2228293031323334353642 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in