Page 2 of 53 First 1234561252 ... Last
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    Clinton wasn't really a fair jab... that was all consensual, just inapropes as hell.
    CNN has a running list http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/25/us/lis...rnd/index.html which they have been trying to keep updated (and failing). I for one am happy with our mouthy women and men speaking up. People in power need to be held accountable and not abuse their positions of authority or power.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Style
    boxing, gjj
    Who could forget Mel Reynolds, Congressman from Illinois.

When he thought he was going to get to have a threesome with his underage girlfriend and her fictitious 15-year old Catholic schoolgirl friend, his response was, "Did I win the lotto?"

http://www.nndb.com/people/857/000088593/
    http://illinoisreview.typepad.com/il...-jrs-seat.html
    "Through the centuries, the Jews have endured terrible persecution, and you know that. We've all read it, studied it. They've gone through a lot. And those seeking their destruction, we will seek their destruction." -President Donald Trump, spewing his Nazi, racist, anti-Semitism.

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Another one I missed - Louis C.K.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Clinton wasn't really a fair jab... that was all consensual, just inapropes as hell.
    CNN has a running list http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/25/us/lis...rnd/index.html which they have been trying to keep updated (and failing). I for one am happy with our mouthy women and men speaking up. People in power need to be held accountable and not abuse their positions of authority or power.
    Uh... Not according to Juanita Broaderick, Paula Jones, or Kathleen Willey.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Maybe I'll talk to Phrost about lighting up .org again, we could start a catalog of these assholes.

Wasn't there a recently-accused Hollywood woman, too?

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    I was speaking of the blowjob which lead to lies and obstruction specifically.
    You are of course correct, there were other allegations which read as very credible for sure.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    I was speaking of the blowjob which lead to lies and obstruction specifically.
    You are of course correct, there were other allegations which read as very credible for sure.
    Oh, you thought I was talking about "this scandal never seems to go away" Monica, who does not seem to understand that if she goes on public tour talking about the scandal whenever she starts to fade from public memory, that she isn't going to fade from public memory like she claims to want... Yeah no. It was inappropriate, it was a huge waste of time and resources for the nation, and I'm marginally upset that the poor lady had her life upended, aside from her claims of continued upending coming on account of her own continued media appearances.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Style
    CQC
    So, people that are driven to acquire positions of power and influence may also be a bunch of sociopathic shitbags with no respect for the boundaries of others? Truly, I am shocked.

King of The Island of Misfit Toys supporting member
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    It is an era thing to some degree. Guys were just allowed to be **** bags back in the day.

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    The little conspiracy theorist in me is screaming Trump is behind all these revelations, somehow.
    Never thought of this until now. Thanks, submessenger!

I don't want to weigh in on this topic because I'll be labelled a misogynist.

Again.
    Last edited by battlefields; 11/16/2017 7:54pm at .
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    I <3 Battlefields...

Page 2 of 53 First 1234561252 ... Last