Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Kuwaiti Writer Abdullah Al-Hadlaq: Israel Is a Legitimate State, Not an Occupier

Things like this make me hopeful for a peaceful coexistence. I wish more than anything that the conversation didn't revolve around religion, but regardless I'm glad to hear voices of reason from both sides.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

Style
    Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Interesting view from the BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-42094105

It looks like a lot of the Gulf States are closer to Israel over their mutual dislike of Iran. Interesting times for sure

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio View Post
    Interesting view from the BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-42094105

It looks like a lot of the Gulf States are closer to Israel over their mutual dislike of Iran. Interesting times for sure
    It is blatantly " Lets all beat these guys up and go back to fighting each other when there are gone"

With Trump saying " We are not going to participate other than to put a base in Israel so nobody f**ks with them and then sell you as many weapons as possible to make sure we profit from it and you have a better chance of winning"

And no doubt "Oh and heres the number for my friends private security company"
    King without a crown

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Things like this make me hopeful for a peaceful coexistence. I wish more than anything that the conversation didn't revolve around religion, but regardless I'm glad to hear voices of reason from both sides.
    Well ****. He framed the hell the out that barn. If you believe in ancient OT God it only makes logical sense. I mean... They came in like sheep. Just kinda set up shop like cats around a fire. Haven't really been moving to any of the other rooms in the house. Just not talking ****... cause God said it was cool. It all matches up. I am impressed.

That other fellow he was talking to didn't seem really impressed tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Well ****. He framed the hell the out that barn. If you believe in ancient OT God it only makes logical sense. I mean... They came in like sheep. Just kinda set up shop like cats around a fire. Haven't really been moving to any of the other rooms in the house. Just not talking ****... cause God said it was cool. It all matches up. I am impressed.

That other fellow he was talking to didn't seem really impressed tho.
    I like that he went the logical diplomatic route, than when the other guy took it to religion he went there too, and was able to defend his position equally from both sides.

Yeah the other guy wasn't impressed, but I don't expect extremists to be impressed.

What impresses me is the growing number of these voices of reason in Arab media being played on state run Arab TV. That to me is huge. Ten years ago, you would have to search hard to find these sorts of voices of reason being played on state run Arab media, and then they were usually being shouted down by everyone including the host. Now they are being treated as a valid opinion. It gives me hope that we can work this **** out in my lifetime, and if not mine then at least maybe my kids or grand kids will know peace.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.