1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2

    Modafin 200mg - Modafinil

    I've heard that most people use the drug to reduce drowsiness. But I'm afraid that it has side effects. Should I buy it? Who knows how does it work?

  2. #2
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    16,383
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    We ban the **** out of spammers and shills. I am allowing this for now. If anyone else want to remove it they are welcome to. It won't hurt my feelers.

    Good luck OP.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

  3. #3
    submessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    7,389
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLAst1 View Post
    I've heard that most people use the drug to reduce drowsiness. But I'm afraid that it has side effects. Should I buy it? Who knows how does it work?
    Considering that it's a class IV scheduled substance, you must have a legal prescription from a doctor in order to get the drug. It works by blocking reabsorption of dopamine. Whether or not you should buy it is between you, your doctor, and your health insurance provider.

    (edit)
    I'll give him exactly one more post. If he doesn't post, he's toast. If he does post, and it sounds like spam, he's toast.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2
    Thanks for your answer, yes I have a recipe, but I wanted to make the experience of people already using it. And thanks for giving one more entry

  5. #5
    Permalost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    14,604
    Style
    street paddleboarding
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Considering that it's a class IV scheduled substance, you must have a legal prescription from a doctor in order to get the drug. It works by blocking reabsorption of dopamine. Whether or not you should buy it is between you, your doctor, and your health insurance provider.

    (edit)
    I'll give him exactly one more post. If he doesn't post, he's toast. If he does post, and it sounds like spam, he's toast.
    Fun fact: Adrafinil, the prodrug of modafinil, is converted into modafinil inside the body. Unlike modafinil, it is not a scheduled substance and does not require a prescription (yet).

  6. #6
    submessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    7,389
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLAst1 View Post
    Thanks for your answer, yes I have a recipe, but I wanted to make the experience of people already using it. And thanks for giving one more entry
    Curious why you would choose a martial arts forum to answer these questions for you. WebMD, Mayo Clinic, or even Wikipedia would be better equipped to answer pharmacology questions.

  7. #7
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    16,383
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Curious why you would choose a martial arts forum to answer these questions for you. WebMD, Mayo Clinic, or even Wikipedia would be better equipped to answer pharmacology questions.
    Everyone knows the best drug information is had by using people with head trauma as translators from medicalese to common english.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

  8. #8
    submessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    7,389
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    translators from medicalese to common Ukranian.
    FTFY - our sleepy friend hails from the great .ua TLD. I'm fairly certain he's not even ESL, but is using Google translate or something similar.

  9. #9
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    16,383
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    FTFY - our sleepy friend hails from the great .ua TLD. I'm fairly certain he's not even ESL, but is using Google translate or something similar.
    My point is the info is passing through organic brain damage with this route. It is a fair warning.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

  10. #10
    Holy Moment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,554
    Style
    Pro-Wrestling/PitFighting
    2
    Get something stronger.

    Like synthol.
    Dan Severn loves raping people.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in