Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Lego =Racist Bullshido

I took my son to see Ninjago today at the movies .

Firstly the grandmaster is called Sensai Wu, a Chinese name for a Japanese ninja master.

oh that’s not all he’s played by Jackie Chan!! Yes the Chinese guy from KUNG FU movies.

So of course this could perhaps be explained away i hear you say BUT the theme tune words are thus:

With Master Wu
    Got a style like Bruce
    Teachin everybody how to do Kung Fu

WTF???

Lego =Ashida Kim v2

I felt like they may as well have taken a **** in my ice cream.
    Last edited by PDA; 10/07/2017 1:37pm at .
    King without a crown

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We should lead the world in a truly deserved boycott of this disgusting example of cultural appropriation and racism!

Would you mind working on a chain letter to send to our Senators and Congresspersons?
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    We should lead the world in a truly deserved boycott of this disgusting example of cultural appropriation and racism!

Would you mind working on a chain letter to send to our Senators and Congresspersons?
    Yes of course .

I’ll include some stuff about a family member dying if you don’t pass it on because those ones seam to work really well.
    King without a crown

Style
    street paddleboarding
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't really get the appeal of the Lego movie format at all. Like, who wants to watch a movie through a lense of blatant marketing, bad CG and remedial G rated humor? I guess some of the franchises they attach themselves to already have all that (Star Wars is a good example). But I'm not a parent or child.

Of course a Lego ninja movie is gonna be bad. Ninja movies are bad, and Lego-izing a movie makes it worse.

Style
    Muay Thai/Wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So... you're angry at the lego ninja movie because it's not... historically accurate?

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Lego Movie was good, but it has been a three or four year downward spiral since then.

Lego Batman was pretty much 100% awesome in the historical accuracy department tho.
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Muay Thai/Wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lego Batman is the best Batman.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BJMills View Post
    Lego Batman is the best Batman.
    The Lego Movie Batman is the Best Batman.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BJMills View Post
    So... you're angry at the lego ninja movie because it's not... historically accurate?
    Well yes and the blatant racism.

Before you even get to the only black guy in the movie being the villain there is the pissing on Japanese culture.

If I made a film about Islam and replaced the prophet Mohamed with Ghandi and got Seth Rogan to play his part people would lose their ****.

Then their is the sexism .

The hero was apparently the villains son BUT he was not mixed race he was yellow like the rest of the characters.
    So his single white mum is a whore who doesn’t know who his real father is and the black guy she was dating walked out on her and the baby to pursue a life of crime ?

What are these people teaching my 4yr old ?????
    King without a crown

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post

The hero was apparently the villains son BUT he was not mixed race he was yellow like the rest of the characters.
    Well duh. If he was just like everyone else, he would just be another NPC.
    So his single white mum is a whore who doesn’t know who his real father is and the black guy she was dating walked out on her and the baby to pursue a life of crime ?

What are these people teaching my 4yr old ?????
    I don't know but I would write your local drug lord and complain.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Page 1 of 2 12 Last