--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Moving to Brazil - Good Muay thai schools in São Paulo?

Hello,

I am moving to Brazil, São Paulo for a year and need some solid advice on good schools. If in São Bernardo dos Campos area even better since I want to avoid long drives through the city.

I really want to do proper muay thai but when I search I keep getting the cardio "kickboxing" stuff or some wannabe muay thai schools. The few schools I found that seem to have potential have sparring videos and they are awful to say the least. I am open to doing sambo, sando, boxing and even judo if there aren´t any good schools in that area.

Here is the "best" I could find online but not totally impressed. Maybe someone knows about this place? coliseuteamacademia.com.br/modalidades/lutas/muay-thai
    Then in this club you can see the awful sparring videos: tigerthai.com.br/galeria/videos/ . It might be really good but the videos are deceiving...anyone with experience from this school?

PS: I found Kudo club, don´t know the quality and maybe someone here has first hand experience of the club. I believe it is in Santo Andre area, close to São Bernardo.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
    Vasquinho

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol! Moving to Brazil and want to study anything but BJJ. That would be like me moving to Thailand and wanting to find a good Greco Roman Wrestling school. :D
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Style
    MMA, Grappling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasquinho View Post
    Hello,

I am moving to Brazil, São Paulo for a year and need some solid advice on good schools. If in São Bernardo dos Campos area even better since I want to avoid long drives through the city.

I really want to do proper muay thai but when I search I keep getting the cardio "kickboxing" stuff or some wannabe muay thai schools. The few schools I found that seem to have potential have sparring videos and they are awful to say the least. I am open to doing sambo, sando, boxing and even judo if there aren´t any good schools in that area.

Here is the "best" I could find online but not totally impressed. Maybe someone knows about this place? coliseuteamacademia.com.br/modalidades/lutas/muay-thai
    Then in this club you can see the awful sparring videos: tigerthai.com.br/galeria/videos/ . It might be really good but the videos are deceiving...anyone with experience from this school?

PS: I found Kudo club, don´t know the quality and maybe someone here has first hand experience of the club. I believe it is in Santo Andre area, close to São Bernardo.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
    Vasquinho
    Go do BJJ you silly person.

Style
    Jacket wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Judo is bigger than bjj in Brazil.

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do BJJ anyway.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.