Page 1 of 4 1234 Last
    Style
    Jits
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

George Foreman challenges Steven Seagal

"For reasons unknown, George Foreman has challenged Steven Seagal to an open-rules fight which he wants to be broadcast on Pay Per View. It makes no sense, it pits a 68-year-old boxing legend against a 65-year-old “Aikido master” who once pooped his pants after “Judo” Gene LeBell choked him out. It can also easily be the most anticipated combat sports event since Conor McGregor fought Floyd Mayweather and I hope it happens.

Foreman has laid out the ruleset in which he will use boxing and Seagal can use “whatever.” It’s a recipe for success.

Foreman hasn’t explicitly come out and said why he’s challenging Seagal to the battle, but it could do with Seagal moving to Russia and buddying up with Putin amongst others. Seagal has also raised eyebrows after “training” Anderson Silva and other UFC greats and is considered a fraud in martial arts circles, where many claim his standing as an Aikido master as dubious."

Source: http://uproxx.com/sports/george-fore...ht-poop-pants/

This could be fun.

Style
    Prying Mantis Kung-f, SBD
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-
    Dan Severn loves raping people.

Style
    Pumping iron
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    George Foreman's boxing style is... STREETPUNCHING
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I told ya'll there is a God and He listens to me.
    I prayed for this just earlier last week.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    "For reasons unknown, George Foreman has challenged Steven Seagal to an open-rules fight which he wants to be broadcast on Pay Per View. It makes no sense, it pits a 68-year-old boxing legend against a 65-year-old “Aikido master” who once pooped his pants after “Judo” Gene LeBell choked him out. It can also easily be the most anticipated combat sports event since Conor McGregor fought Floyd Mayweather and I hope it happens.

Foreman has laid out the ruleset in which he will use boxing and Seagal can use “whatever.” It’s a recipe for success.

Foreman hasn’t explicitly come out and said why he’s challenging Seagal to the battle, but it could do with Seagal moving to Russia and buddying up with Putin amongst others. Seagal has also raised eyebrows after “training” Anderson Silva and other UFC greats and is considered a fraud in martial arts circles, where many claim his standing as an Aikido master as dubious."

Source: http://uproxx.com/sports/george-fore...ht-poop-pants/

This could be fun.
    Cash flow must be waiting on his grilll business.

Even better he's colluding with Seagal.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-
    Warm towel?
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If this happens I will sign up for pay per view. I would love to see that fat fukker Seagul having his head kicked in.

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Cash flow must be waiting on his grilll business.

Even better he's colluding with Seagal.
    My wife got a Foreman grill at a yard sale, last year, maybe even 18 months ago, at this point. Paid like $2 for it, and it was in pristine condition. We love it. Awesome for boneless chicken breasts and skirt steaks. We've done various fish on it, with varying levels of success. Sliders, of course.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio View Post
    If this happens I will sign up for pay per view. I would love to see that fat fukker Seagul having his head kicked in.
    Kicked in?? It's Foreman, do you really think he would kick??

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wonder about the mental state of someone who names every one of his kids George, but I would still watch him beat the living hell out of Seagal.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last