Page 33 of 49 First ... 2329303132333435363743 ... Last
  1. #321
    Ice Hole's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    11,903
    Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You are a very lame dude.
    Most dorks like me are, until you really get to know us. I'm loyal to the end though, and I can dig like few others. You want me in your foxhole. You need me in your foxhole.

  2. #322
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,842
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    How so?
    He had ammonium nitrate in his car, a few pounds. He had Tannerite at his house, and who knows where else (it's an active investigation). Cars have gasoline in them.

    He had a .308 Winchester (7.62 mm x 51mm) rifle(s) in his hotel room.

    So,here you go, link to ammonium nitrate and Tannerite(tm)...
    Tannerite is the brand name of a patented[1] exploding target used for firearms practice, sold in kit form and containing the components of a binary explosive.[2] The explosive comprises a combination of ammonium nitrate and/or ammonium perchlorate (oxidizers), and a fuel - primarily aluminum powder - that is supplied as two separate powders that are mixed by the user. The combination is relatively stable when subjected to forces less severe than a high-velocity bullet impact, such as a hammer blow, being dropped, or impact from a low-velocity bullet or shotgun blast.[1] It is also not flammable – an explosion cannot be created by a burning fuse or electricity.[3] Because it is sold as two separate powders, it can be transported and sold in many places without the legal restrictions that would otherwise apply to explosives.[4] The target system as a whole is the patented, trademarked product called Tannerite, although the term is often used to refer to the explosive mixture itself, and other combination explosives are often generically referred to as Tannerite.[4]

    Cars have gasoline in them.

    Set explosives in truck, over gas tank. Shoot it.

    He probably had further mayhem planned, but couldn't resist the concert barely 300 yards away.

    Substitute humans for wild hogs...

    Last edited by BKR; 10/04/2017 3:38pm at .
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  3. #323
    DCS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,564
    Style
    Jits
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Right but based on the context, I doubt it was being used as fertilizer. The killer doesn't seem to have been involved in agriculture at all, so possessing even small amounts of this chemical is a red flag.
    If he was an avid shooter, maybe he was into making his own targets.

  4. #324
    Ice Hole's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    11,903
    Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Yes, I do assume he cared who was at the concert. But if he didnít care that they were country music types, he cared that they were Americans because heís a wannabe goat fucking Muslim.
    I don't know what to make of your assumption...is it Muslims you can't stand, or goatse.cx? You don't actually believe ISIS's claim, do you, that he converted?

    Why would you believe a word they say? According to ISIS, God is directing their global initiative. From there, it's kind of hard to believe anything they put out in video or print.

  5. #325
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    11,297
    6
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Most dorks like me are, until you really get to know us. I'm loyal to the end though, and I can dig like few others. You want me in your foxhole. You need me in your foxhole.
    If you were in my foxhole I’d kill you and take your gear (cringing of course, at the likelihood it was covered in your semen).

  6. #326
    DCS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,564
    Style
    Jits
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There has been some misunderstanding here. I was wondering what BKR found intriguing in a couple kids playing with tannerite.

  7. #327
    Nutcracker, sweet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    5,066
    Style
    BJJ
    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    He had ammonium nitrate in his car, a few pounds. He had Tannerite at his house, and who knows where else (it's an active investigation). Cars have gasoline in them.

    He had a .308 Winchester (7.62 mm x 51mm) rifle(s) in his hotel room.

    So,here you go, link to ammonium nitrate and Tannerite(tm)...
    Tannerite is the brand name of a patented[1] exploding target used for firearms practice, sold in kit form and containing the components of a binary explosive.[2] The explosive comprises a combination of ammonium nitrate and/or ammonium perchlorate (oxidizers), and a fuel - primarily aluminum powder - that is supplied as two separate powders that are mixed by the user. The combination is relatively stable when subjected to forces less severe than a high-velocity bullet impact, such as a hammer blow, being dropped, or impact from a low-velocity bullet or shotgun blast.[1] It is also not flammable – an explosion cannot be created by a burning fuse or electricity.[3] Because it is sold as two separate powders, it can be transported and sold in many places without the legal restrictions that would otherwise apply to explosives.[4] The target system as a whole is the patented, trademarked product called Tannerite, although the term is often used to refer to the explosive mixture itself, and other combination explosives are often generically referred to as Tannerite.[4]

    Cars have gasoline in them.

    Set explosives in truck, over gas tank. Shoot it.

    He probably had further mayhem planned, but couldn't resist the concert barely 300 yards away.

    Substitute humans for wild hogs...
    You realize that everyone on this thread is now on an FBI watchlist, right? /snark

  8. #328
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    11,297
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    I don't know what to make of your assumption...is it Muslims you can't stand, or goatse.cx? You don't actually believe ISIS's claim, do you, that he converted?

    Why would you believe a word they say? According to ISIS, God is directing their global initiative. From there, it's kind of hard to believe anything they put out in video or print.
    I thought you were supposed to be smart. I mean, I know you aren’t but I thought you tried to pretend you are.

    Why are you struggling with basic math here? I put the likelihood he’s a Muslim at about 20%. So, no. I don’t really believe ISIS. However, I allow for the possibility that he could be linked to ISIS or a solitary Muslim nut.

  9. #329
    Ice Hole's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    11,903
    Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Could be he was trying to green up the lawn a bit, but I doubt it:
    Getting the Walter White vibe from this guy's house. All that fiberboard in place of the garage door....wonder if that was there or if LEF broke down the door and replaced it.

  10. #330
    Nutcracker, sweet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    5,066
    Style
    BJJ
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Getting the Walter White vibe from this guy's house. All that fiberboard in place of the garage door....wonder if that was there or if LEF broke down the door and replaced it.
    LEO smashed the old aluminum doors down with a robot, iirc. There's pictures of it all crumpled up.

    (edit)

Page 33 of 49 First ... 2329303132333435363743 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in