Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. #11
    ermghoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    4,794
    Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    I kept watching in breathless anticipation
    I see what you did there.

    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Holy Saluting Gorilla...

    Take a look at this...
    http://corejkd.com/
    Ah, so this is all an excuse to feed his fetish for pushing around teenaged girls. Now it makes sense.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

  2. #12
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,781
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    Ah, so this is all an excuse to feed his fetish for pushing around teenaged girls. Now it makes sense.
    http://corejkd.com/truth-about-hitting-our-groins/

    I see what you did there.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  3. #13
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,781
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    But he's in Germany, land of enlightened leftists...Harley Exhaust ?

    He did train in the USA, though, according to his sort-of bio page. It's an interesting read...lots of mysterious fighting/testing and all that.
    http://corejkd.com/ming/
    These guys are much better than I expected.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  4. #14
    ermghoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    4,794
    Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    ...remember, at Core JKD we train with purposeful intent...
    Do we now? When are we going to post videos of this happening?
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

  5. #15
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,837
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    And going deer in headlights when tori defends.
    He doesn't really know how to strangle people effectively?

    Ya, Hans, I want to make a video, here, watch this video on how to do a strangle...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  6. #16
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,837
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    I see what you did there.



    Ah, so this is all an excuse to feed his fetish for pushing around teenaged girls. Now it makes sense.
    Something like that, plus the usual delusion and other cult-leader type benefits?

    I mean, the dude looks like he is in shape, which is good, and he has stuff about sparring and pressure testing, but the core of what he is doing technically seems pretty weak. And showcasing those women with the nicknames...

    that's just plain weird.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  7. #17
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,837
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    These guys are much better than I expected.
    "YMCA" started playing in my head...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  8. #18
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,837
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    Do we now? When are we going to post videos of this happening?
    What, you can't find any?
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  9. #19
    DCS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,725
    Style
    Jits
    BTW, today I tried the escape rolling with a 50kg female whitebelt. She only needed a couple times to figure how to negate it.

    What is demonstrated in the clip could work against somenone so unskilled that he wasn't going to get the choke anyway.

  10. #20
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,837
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    BTW, today I tried the escape rolling with a 50kg female whitebelt. She only needed a couple times to figure how to negate it.

    What is demonstrated in the clip could work against someone so unskilled that he wasn't going to get the choke anyway.
    I never saw an escape, can you give me a time in the video so I can see it ?
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in