Page 4 of 17 First 1234567814 ... Last
  1. #31
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,850
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    I don't completely agree with this, as president he represents the United States government and as such his voice carries weight. Calling for a boycott from that position of power in my opinion crosses a line.

    I never thought I would see a day when two world leaders would trade insults and threats of war the way those two have.
    Kim Jong Ill had just about been "normalized". It took Trump acting crazy to draw him out. Now look at the sanctions that have been put in place, China is getting on board as well.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  2. #32
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,850
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    So, it's OK to racially profile when YOU do it. Gotcha.
    Hey, no GOTCHA allowed, remember?
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  3. #33
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,850
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    I was hoping you would resort to the "i have black friends" argument. Now go ahead and tell me which of those two is more likely to be pulled over in their car??
    Bubba Wallace...
    http://www.roushfenway.com/driver/bubba-wallace/
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  4. #34
    Nutcracker, sweet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    5,068
    Style
    BJJ
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Hey, no GOTCHA allowed, remember?
    LOL, I wrote as "I understand, sardonically," but reading it your way is funnier.

  5. #35
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,850
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    No, you.


    Do you even read what you write? ****, man, you are a total dumbass.


    Because you hate rednecks.
    Right, he has prejudice against rednecks, and is bigoted towards them as well.

    Whatever the heck a redneck is.

    I mean, I have friends back east (Jews no less) who call me a redneck all the time. And I'm about as far from being racist as a white person can get, I, mean, other than the genetic per-disposition, which I have to fight tooth and claw every single minute of every day of my life.

    All my fellow honkeys here will understand exactly what I mean.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  6. #36
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,129
    Style
    judo hiatus
    5
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post

    I'm particularly curious what the military members think about this.
    I'm against the protest during the national anthem but acknowledge it's a first amendment right. Burning the flag is another. Same with your right to be an asshole by posting **** in this, your very own bigotry thread.

  7. #37
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    7,444
    Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    It doesn't trigger me, I said I don't find it surprising that he doesn't sympathize with their cause.
    You made a broad sweeping assumption about people based on his type of dress, ie it triggered your assumption and subsequent words.

    You're not making up for Devil's absence, but wabbit's.

  8. #38
    Nutcracker, sweet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    5,068
    Style
    BJJ
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    I'm particularly curious what the military members think about this.
    What hungryjoe said...

    I'm glad that Congress passed and W signed a change to the law which allows me to stand and salute, rather than holding my hand over my heart.

    I also recognize that NFL and the various clubs are businesses, and that NASCAR and the various racing teams are businesses. The business owners can set rules for their employees, and continued employment can be based on proper adherence to those rules. I understand that there's an NFL "games operations manual," which, while not yet spotted in the wild, allegedly sets a standard for players to be on the sidelines, facing the flag, standing, and holding their helmet in their left hand.

    http://operations.nfl.com/football-o...ue-governance/
    Quote Originally Posted by NFL
    The league’s Game Operations Department uses the manual to govern the conduct of home clubs, to ensure they protect players and provide the conditions for a fair and fan-friendly contest. Clubs face warnings and other penalties for noncompliance.
    (emphasis mine)

  9. #39
    Bneterasedmynam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    4,802
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    I'm against the protest during the national anthem but acknowledge it's a first amendment right. Burning the flag is another. Same with your right to be an asshole by posting **** in this, your very own bigotry thread.
    See now that wasn't so hard was it??

  10. #40
    Bneterasedmynam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    4,802
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    You made a broad sweeping assumption about people based on his type of dress, ie it triggered your assumption and subsequent words.

    You're not making up for Devil's absence, but wabbit's.
    Nah for devil I would have to be more blatant, for wrabbit I would have to be more emotional.

    All I did was point out facts, you are free to disagree.

Page 4 of 17 First 1234567814 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in