Page 16 of 17 First ... 6121314151617 Last
  1. #151
    Bneterasedmynam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    5,067
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Pick one.
    Well I know it's not the first as I like arguing, so why not staying long??

  2. #152
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Videodrome
    Posts
    12,883
    Style
    Mixed
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Sparring with swords is not what I was referring to since I have done that myself. Let's not pretend on that one.

    As for Trump his attack on the NFL I believe is tactical. He consistently uses hate as his rallying cry. The NBA is actually telling some of its players now to stand or else face consequences.
    Trump is about as tactical as Jar Jar.


  3. #153
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Videodrome
    Posts
    12,883
    Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Well I know it's not the first as I like arguing, so why not staying long??
    I don't know, North Korea might start a nuclear war at any moment. Trump might be revealed to be one of those aliens from the Simpson's "Treehouse of Horror" specials. Nothing's certain anymore.

  4. #154
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,349
    Style
    judo hiatus
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    I don't know, North Korea might start a nuclear war at any moment. Trump might be revealed to be one of those aliens from the Simpson's "Treehouse of Horror" specials. Nothing's certain anymore.
    Silly wabitt. China ain't gonna let Kim do no **** to allow NATO showing on it's border. Everything else is smoke and mirrors.

    Trump is a Twitter side show.

  5. #155
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Videodrome
    Posts
    12,883
    Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Silly wabitt. China ain't gonna let Kim do no **** to allow NATO showing on it's border. Everything else is smoke and mirrors. Trump is a Twitter side show.
    Not unless he helps dismantle NATO, which he's already started on. I agree he's probably the most dangerous circus clown in world history. Trump's cock fight with North Korea is some sort of sadistic war game he's playing with himself. He's probably fapping to the fact that he can launch nukes AND tweet at other men with nukes. I won't lie...I get a LOT of American Psycho vibes from DJT.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 9/30/2017 11:38pm at .

  6. #156
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,746
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    How dare you attempt to read my mind and question my firmly held religious and political beliefs.
    Trump 2020, Democrats are ruining the country.
    I would like to change my stance to Democrats are ruining the country by supporting blacks and their silly belief and useless protesting that Black Lives Matter and go with the "facts" that Pro Sports have only been political since 1bad65 said they were and it is obviously the Team D's fault.

    All hail Lord Trump, let all others roast in hell for being against Great Lord Putin's Power Bottom!
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  7. #157

  8. #158
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,822
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I am just glad I have once again found peace in the Light of the Lord.
    I can tell you're so much happier now that you found you Jesus!

    Please tell the story of your conversion to the other Sinners hear it bullshido dotnet so that they too may see the light.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  9. #159
    Bneterasedmynam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    5,067
    1
    What the **** did you guys do to BFM??

  10. #160
    submessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    5,668
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    What the **** did you guys do to BFM??
    We introduced him to John the Baptist. The truth has set him free.

Page 16 of 17 First ... 6121314151617 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in