Page 13 of 17 First ... 391011121314151617 Last
  1. #121
    submessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    5,357
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    6
    W. Rabbit - please use your original account. I will continue to play whack-a-mole, or you can actually participate.

  2. #122
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,255
    Style
    judo hiatus
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    W. Rabbit - please use your original account. I will continue to play whack-a-mole, or you can actually participate.
    I take it Pship's ban is permanent.

  3. #123

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    1,199
    Style
    MMA, Grappling
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    I take it Pship's ban is permanent.
    PShip was Wrabbit after all? Anti-Climactic!

  4. #124
    Bneterasedmynam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    4,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramirezmma View Post
    PShip was Wrabbit after all? Anti-Climactic!
    I dunno, I still want proof on that one. Is his ban permanent??

  5. #125

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Bay area, ca
    Posts
    506
    Style
    mt/bjj

  6. #126
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Vale of Shadows
    Posts
    12,097
    Style
    Mixed
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    I take it Pship's ban is permanent.
    She's not happy about being banned all of a sudden, and doesn't seem to be the forgiving type. All's well because I need her focusing on my work instead.

    Time is money.

  7. #127

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,445
    2
    Holy ****, return of Rabbit Classic!

  8. #128
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Vale of Shadows
    Posts
    12,097
    Style
    Mixed
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramirezmma View Post
    PShip was Wrabbit after all? Anti-Climactic!
    Hardly. Allow me to share with you the extraordinary tale.

    Pship got banned because her BF got banned, apparently somebody thought they were the same person (I, Rabbit).

    We are three different people who happen to know each other....I introduced Righteousdude to BS (he's an old kung fu/boxer bud of mine), Righteous introduced Pship to me (I needed a dissertation editor...she's one of the best), and they hit it off (eww).

    Righteous logged in last week to find he was banned (probably for logging in from her wifi), he then complained to Pship who tried logging in to find her password had been changed, and apparently she locked herself out and the reset emails don't work.

    So she went on a hormonal sockpuppet rampage and got her account and IP banned. Somehow my old account WRabbit) got banned in the process (hadn't logged into that since 2015, don't even know the password) Hope that explains the mix-up.

    It's been like an episode of Three's Company. Phrost is Mr Roper, Submessenger was Mr Furley.

    RighteousDude was poor Jack. Pship was sassy Janet. Monkey played the part of the blonde, Chrissy.

    You guessed it. I played Larry...I only show up to inject innuendo every so often. That's the story and I'm sticking to it.

    Hello again my friends.

  9. #129
    DCS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,581
    Style
    Jits
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Hardly. Allow me to share with you the extraordinary tale.

    Pship got banned because her BF got banned, apparently somebody thought they were the same person (I, Rabbit).

    We are three different people who happen to know each other....I introduced Righteousdude to BS (he's an old kung fu/boxer bud of mine), Righteous introduced Pship to me (I needed a dissertation editor...she's one of the best), and they hit it off (eww).

    Righteous logged in last week to find he was banned (probably for logging in from her wifi), he then complained to Pship who tried logging in to find her password had been changed, and apparently she locked herself out and the reset emails don't work.

    So she went on a hormonal sockpuppet rampage and got her account and IP banned. Somehow my old account WRabbit) got banned in the process (hadn't logged into that since 2015, don't even know the password) Hope that explains the mix-up.

    It's been like an episode of Three's Company. Phrost is Mr Roper, Submessenger was Mr Furley.

    RighteousDude was poor Jack. Pship was sassy Janet. Monkey played the part of the blonde, Chrissy.

    You guessed it. I played Larry...I only show up to inject innuendo every so often. That's the story and I'm sticking to it.
    And this is, guys and gals, a fine example of multiple personality disorder at work.

    Hello again my friends.
    Welcome back. You've been missed.

  10. #130
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,255
    Style
    judo hiatus
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    And this is, guys and gals, a fine example of multiple personality disorder at work.


    Welcome back. You've been missed.
    What he said.

Page 13 of 17 First ... 391011121314151617 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in