Page 13 of 17 First ... 391011121314151617 Last
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    W. Rabbit - please use your original account. I will continue to play whack-a-mole, or you can actually participate.

Style
    judo hiatus
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    W. Rabbit - please use your original account. I will continue to play whack-a-mole, or you can actually participate.
    I take it Pship's ban is permanent.

Style
    MMA, Grappling
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    PShip was Wrabbit after all? Anti-Climactic!

Quote Originally Posted by Tramirezmma View Post
    I dunno, I still want proof on that one. Is his ban permanent??

Style
    mt/bjj

Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    She's not happy about being banned all of a sudden, and doesn't seem to be the forgiving type. All's well because I need her focusing on my work instead.

Time is money.

Holy ****, return of Rabbit Classic!

Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramirezmma View Post
    Hardly. Allow me to share with you the extraordinary tale.

Pship got banned because her BF got banned, apparently somebody thought they were the same person (I, Rabbit).

We are three different people who happen to know each other....I introduced Righteousdude to BS (he's an old kung fu/boxer bud of mine), Righteous introduced Pship to me (I needed a dissertation editor...she's one of the best), and they hit it off (eww).

Righteous logged in last week to find he was banned (probably for logging in from her wifi), he then complained to Pship who tried logging in to find her password had been changed, and apparently she locked herself out and the reset emails don't work.

So she went on a hormonal sockpuppet rampage and got her account and IP banned. Somehow my old account WRabbit) got banned in the process (hadn't logged into that since 2015, don't even know the password) Hope that explains the mix-up.

It's been like an episode of Three's Company. Phrost is Mr Roper, Submessenger was Mr Furley.

RighteousDude was poor Jack. Pship was sassy Janet. Monkey played the part of the blonde, Chrissy.

You guessed it. I played Larry...I only show up to inject innuendo every so often. That's the story and I'm sticking to it.

Hello again my friends.

Style
    Jits
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Hardly. Allow me to share with you the extraordinary tale.

Pship got banned because her BF got banned, apparently somebody thought they were the same person (I, Rabbit).

We are three different people who happen to know each other....I introduced Righteousdude to BS (he's an old kung fu/boxer bud of mine), Righteous introduced Pship to me (I needed a dissertation editor...she's one of the best), and they hit it off (eww).

Righteous logged in last week to find he was banned (probably for logging in from her wifi), he then complained to Pship who tried logging in to find her password had been changed, and apparently she locked herself out and the reset emails don't work.

So she went on a hormonal sockpuppet rampage and got her account and IP banned. Somehow my old account WRabbit) got banned in the process (hadn't logged into that since 2015, don't even know the password) Hope that explains the mix-up.

It's been like an episode of Three's Company. Phrost is Mr Roper, Submessenger was Mr Furley.

RighteousDude was poor Jack. Pship was sassy Janet. Monkey played the part of the blonde, Chrissy.

You guessed it. I played Larry...I only show up to inject innuendo every so often. That's the story and I'm sticking to it.
    And this is, guys and gals, a fine example of multiple personality disorder at work.

Hello again my friends.
    Welcome back. You've been missed.

Style
    judo hiatus
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    And this is, guys and gals, a fine example of multiple personality disorder at work.

Welcome back. You've been missed.
    What he said.

Page 13 of 17 First ... 391011121314151617 Last