Page 5 of 16 First 12345678915 ... Last
    Style
    judo hiatus
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    I watched the full segment unlike you Joe.

I have all the context this YT video lacks and none of its bias.

Your bias is fully on display so forgive me for saying it, but you're the emotional one. Instead of Brooke's valid disgust, you're just excited by boobs and unapologetic dumbasses.

Defend that all you want.
    You are correct. A snicker does show emotion.

You are also wrong. I am way past the point of getting excited by boobs.

Your hypocrisy far outweighs my, by your accusation, bias.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why are you watching a YouTube video edited by a sexist as your source?

You're missing most of the segment but trying to editorialize. Na.
    Is the Washington Post sexist? Seriously, I'm asking if you consider the Washington Post to be a sexist news outlet? Reason: They used that same youtube clip and also claimed that CNN's outrage was manufactured.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

Style
    judo hiatus
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Also, having seen a lot of boobs and taken girls home from the club.....some times they let me down. Push up bras add two cup sizes. Anyone one who says that shits not a let down is a God damn liar or desperate. It's not a deal breaker but it's definitely a let down.

Also what'd be wrong with having a little bit of class when you're talking to a gorgeous blonde?
    The older one becomes the greater appreciation for one of Howard Huges best inventions one holds. The push up bra. Cause gravity and childbirth.

Tits up Pship.

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Is the Washington Post sexist? Seriously, I'm asking if you consider the Washington Post to be a sexist news outlet? Reason: They used that same youtube clip and also claimed that CNN's outrage was manufactured.
    The whole Post? No but they have sexists on staff.

Was my own response manufactured? Because I watched it live and was blown away by the level of crass attitude and juvenile humor used by a GUEST.

We get it Mike. You must be in Mayeeather and Trump's camp..."real men talk like this". Yeah but it's often sad, desperate, and pathetic.

Style
    judo hiatus
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Was my own response manufactured? Because I watched it live and was blown away by the level of crass attitude and juvenile humor used by a GUEST.

We get it Mike. You must be in Mayeeather and Trump's camp..."real men talk like this". Yeah but it's often sad, desperate, and pathetic.
    You are easily offended Pship.

Style
    Pumping iron
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    The older one becomes the greater appreciation for one of Howard Huges best inventions one holds. The push up bra. Cause gravity and childbirth.
    https://youtu.be/PifHTDjepRo?t=3m36s
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Outrage! Pretending to be in a Superior Moral Position! Virtue Signalling! It is all the moral and ethical positioning I hate about Fox News. America doesn't need mock outrage and misrepresentations of where our core beliefs lay. This is same stuff as tumblrers getting pissy about pronouns and gender assumption or Christians pretending to be discriminated against or being upset because gays are allowed to marry and thus God is punishing America with natural disasters.

These moral positions are a loud minority and should no way be presented as mainstream.

There are plenty of things that actually matter and deserve outrage.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I really don't get you easily offended lefty types. There is this whole movement to "free the nipple" and bring about equality and thus allow women to go around topless. It's called sexist and patriarchal to "sexualize" women's mammary glands. Then when some guy says he appreciates them that is also called sexist and patriarchal. Well you can't have it both ways.

So a guy says "There are only two things that have never let me down the First Amendment and Boobs..." and in your opinion the boobs reference, whether done comedically or in in honesty thus disqualifies any further opinion he might have? Wow!!! There is some immaturity going on here, but it isn't coming from him.

Funny that my feminist wife and her feminist friends found it funny, and the illogical responses it triggered in the others to be even funnier... But I guess women aren't a real good marker as to what is sexist.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I really don't get you easily offended lefty types. There is this whole movement to "free the nipple" and bring about equality and thus allow women to go around topless. It's called sexist and patriarchal to "sexualize" women's mammary glands. Then when some guy says he appreciates them that is also called sexist and patriarchal. Well you can't have it both ways.

So a guy says "There are only two things that have never let me down the First Amendment and Boobs..." and in your opinion the boobs reference, whether done comedically or in in honesty thus disqualifies any further opinion he might have? Wow!!! There is some immaturity going on here, but it isn't coming from him.

Funny that my feminist wife and her feminist friends found it funny, and the illogical responses it triggered in the others to be even funnier... But I guess women aren't a real good marker as to what is sexist.
    If left means change and right means to stay the same, being offended and morally outraged cause of a boobie comment or nipple slip is a Right thing. The "Lefts" view would be free the nipple and topless outfits for all who want'em and screaming TITTY FUCKING CHRIST on CNN without concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    CNN brings controversial people on all the time. Last time they pulled a mic it was an SCV racist condemning Lincoln as a war criminal. Enough bullshit fellas.

Funny I thought Mike just tried and failed to argue that it was all about CNN not listening to Clay's thoughtful lessons about freedom and equality.

And that dumb bitch's emotions!!!! Not to mention an entire newsroom and another guest we're all disgusted. Remember emotions of disgust are sometimes perfectly normal and to call it "triggered" borders on inhumane. Racists call it "triggered" when Jews cry. Sexists do it when women are offended. And morons do it in general.

Here's a great idea: tuck your cock between your thighs for a moment and read Brooke's account. Does her opinion even matter in the age of triggered females ?

Probably not in this thread filled with little boys, boobs, and stunted emotions. To watch the YouTube video she "FREAKED OUT", yet the full tape and commentary here suggest she was the one in control all along.

Yep, boobs control you. No wonder Clay had to empower himself. What a little man.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/15/opinio...ion/index.html
    Challenge accepted.
    Here is the full segment:
    http://edition.cnn.com/videos/us/201...ent-sot-nr.cnn

Clay starts of with the whole equality of standards, and how ESPN made a decision to not allow its people to make political commentary when they fired Curt Schilling, so now that Jemele Hill has done the same thing, they have backed themselves in a corner, and so have to fire her too. He doesn't agree with it, he likes the first Amendment and they should be allowed to say whatever they want off air, First Amendment and boobs, back to Curt Schilling and Jemele Hill, Jemele Hill's ratings are plummeting... Oh wait you don't want to talk about any of that you want to talk about boobs...

Essentially it comes off as he was presenting an argument for which neither the anchor or other presenter had a logical or rational answer for, so they zeroed in on one word and started building a case for sexism. It's a dodge and redirect, with a heavy helping of feigned moral outrage on top.

Live news isn't realtime, there is a delay, that is how they bleep out people saying ****, and other profanity. The producers made a decision to let that play because they didn't like his actual argument. The Anchor and other guest responded it to it, because a producer was in their ear telling them to, because they didn't like his argument.

Was it the most mature thing he could have said on television? No, absolutely not. However, far more immature is to bring him on, hoping that he would say it, then when you don't have a decent response to the equivalency that he drew between Schilling and Hill, to use it as a derail, dodge and redirect. That shows lack of intellectual honesty, lack of maturity, and straight up cowardice.

Page 5 of 16 First 12345678915 ... Last